Aloha! Reveals from Hawaii!

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
I am so excited!!! I finally got my HG bag! I have been hunting for it in various countries, sending my DH to various H stores but always getting rejected. Finally, on my 1st day in Honolulu, I got my HG bag!!!

And thanks to all the H fans in tpf! I have been reading up on the threads & what you guys say is all true!!!

Here is my 1st goodie!! Any expert can tell me the leather of this wallet? My SA says it's the new leather, better than the usual leathers??

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386482721.467763.jpg

Congrats! You got your kelly as a walk-in client?

Yup! And I have never purchase anything from H before. Will tell you guys later my exact experience at H & perhaps other newbies like myself can know how to get their HG bags too! There are some tactics to do it and it's exactly what you experts have mentioned in the threads!!

Yup! And I have never purchase anything from H before. Will tell you guys later my exact experience at H & perhaps other newbies like myself can know how to get their HG bags too! There are some tactics to do it and it's exactly what you experts have mentioned in the threads!!
You are so lucky!! I am happy for you. I have been hunting for a b or k, so far nothing :sad:
Please share any tactics or tips. Were you offered the bag after you bought the wallet?