Past collections you regret passing up?

Superhomme

Sep 5, 2013
This bag was part of the Goldmark collection I remember seeing when I was still living in Los Angeles last year. I loved it back then and I knew I had to get my hands on something from that collection somehow. When I recently started working at Gucci I came across this bag from the collection. ONE IN THE COMPANY. I told myself I have to have it.

Is it worth pulling the trigger for? Or should I keep the past in the past?

Any collections you wish you never passed up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 245
Yes, do it or you'll be thinking about forever. Loved the whole Goldmark collection btw

I regret not getting the large mahogany brown Aviatrix (2007/8). I was away for a l o n g while, not near any Gucci civilisation at all, and only the 'not quite right' colours/variations were left. You can imagine I never made the same mistake again :P

Yes, do it or you'll be thinking about forever. Loved the whole Goldmark collection btw

I regret not getting the large mahogany brown Aviatrix (2007/8). I was away for a l o n g while, not near any Gucci civilisation at all, and only the 'not quite right' colours/variations were left. You can imagine I never made the same mistake again :P
The Aviatrix was definitely a stunning bag! one of my customers has it in black with diamante and its gorgeous. definitely a bag every collector needs!

I decided to get the Goldmark and im glad i did~
Every time i wear it i get so many compliments! the deep bordeaux color really brings out dimension in the ponyhair more so than the black version. one of my customers even convinced to get the same bag when he saw me carrying it out because it was, in a his own words "one BAD bag. It doesnt scream Gucci but it does scream LUXURY" haha

Thanks! I got it And I have no regrets! Lol :smile:
Glad you're happy with it. It's a beautiful bag and would make a wonderful addition to any collection.

I've had to scour ebay to get items that I missed out on and it's so difficult with all of the counterfeits. I passed up the pink GG collection a long ways back and went back to ebay to buy the coin purse. I wish I'd bought a bag from the line as well.

I know there will always be another item to covet; however, I feel as though there's a gap in my collection. This time around, I knew I'd want a small item with the neon stars (don't want a full-fledged bag) and picked one up in the sale. Awaiting it's delivery now. :biggrin:

The Aviatrix was definitely a stunning bag! one of my customers has it in black with diamante and its gorgeous. definitely a bag every collector needs!

I decided to get the Goldmark and im glad i did~
Every time i wear it i get so many compliments! the deep bordeaux color really brings out dimension in the ponyhair more so than the black version. one of my customers even convinced to get the same bag when he saw me carrying it out because it was, in a his own words "one BAD bag. It doesnt scream Gucci but it does scream LUXURY" haha

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the usual notification :shrugs:

Very pleased you got it, great colour too, although I love black hair-calf (wearing my blk h-c boots right now) it gives the bag a bit of pizzaz.