Opinion needed on this Isabella Fiore please!

This Isabella Fiore bag...Nice or Nasty??

• Nice...definatly buy it!!

• Nasty....a trash bag would look better!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's quite cute, but which other bags have you considered? Since you're in the UK, can I ask you about Alison van der lande bags (just out of curiosity :smile: )? If you have seen one of her bags, what's the quality like?

Daisy Doo

http://www.alisonvanderlande.co.uk/venezia/daisydoobag/softcalfdaisydoobags.htm

Alisonvanderlandedaisydoo.jpg

I think I like the one passerby suggested better. The 2 things about IF bags is they tend to be heavy and this one looks like it might be stiff. I'd like a softer bag. The woven leather does look nice though.

I think it's quite cute. But the great thing about Zappos.com is that you get free shipping *and* free returns. It makes it so convenient. But I see that you are in the UK... so I'm not sure if the same policy applies for international shipping & returns.

I think it's quite cute. But the great thing about Zappos.com is that you get free shipping *and* free returns. It makes it so convenient. But I see that you are in the UK... so I'm not sure if the same policy applies for international shipping & returns.

Yep..Im not going to order from Zappos because like you said...no international shipping. I was using their pics of the bag as they showed the bag from all angles.

Thanks for the opinions. Im gonna keep looking. I like the style but I dont really think the velvet that is woven in with the leather will last long.

Thanks again:idea:

I like the style and I like the strap (reminds me a little of Kooba Sienna straps), but I'm not a big fan of woven leather bags. I don't know what it is - whether they too closely resemble straw bags or what - I just have never gotten on the woven leather band-wagon (altho they are pretty in style right now)

It's quite cute, but which other bags have you considered? Since you're in the UK, can I ask you about Alison van der lande bags (just out of curiosity :smile: )? If you have seen one of her bags, what's the quality like?

Daisy Doo

http://www.alisonvanderlande.co.uk/venezia/daisydoobag/softcalfdaisydoobags.htm

Alisonvanderlandedaisydoo.jpg

I know this bag's not part of your survey, but I'd vote for this one!!! Everytime I've seen Isabella Fiore bags online and they look cute - when I see them in person they are too big, too bulky and just look plain clunky. Not something I'd carry. Just a word of advice. However, if you already own I.F. and you like her style, then that's a different story.

Good luck either way! You have to be happy... not us! :yes:

I bought the whipstitch Elaina in bronze and it is gorgeous! The leather is very soft, and it is a little heavy, but I don't care because it's so lovely!:roflmfao: