Pls auth m kors jewel selma

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloenkitty

Jun 19, 2009
Hello. Please auth this mk white jewel selma for me. It appears to be auth, but I'm nervous. Never again will I put myself through this worry to save $60. We are building a house so I was trying to save on a Xmas gift, but now I'm worried. The price tag is there, it has a clear little tag inside the lining that says made in Vietnam with numbers under it. There is no type of hangtag, should there be? I heard the handles are never wrapped in plastic, but these are wrapped in tissue, is that correct? I have not seen the receipt (purchased on eBay) and that concerns me. If auth, how are they selling them? Are they employees who buy at discount and resell? I doubt it's from an outlet as it's a new holiday bag. Thanks so much, appreciate your time. For some reason only one of the 5 pics I posted attached to the orig msg so I guess I'm going to have to reply to the post with individual pics so please see below for pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
How do I repost all that without retyping it all over? Is there a way to get all the pics on one post?

Hi, I can't move your post to the right thread (I'm not a MK mod) so the only way is for you to re-post. For one pic per post I think it's a limitation for Apple products, iPhone, iPad etc. Usually you can add up to ten pics in a post.

Hi, I can't move your post to the right thread (I'm not a MK mod) so the only way is for you to re-post. For one pic per post I think it's a limitation for Apple products, iPhone, iPad etc. Usually you can add up to ten pics in a post.
Thanks Ellie. I did repost over there, but I'm not seeing many people getting replies to their posts :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.