Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

I'm desperately look for this SF Black Nylon Ballet Flat Applique Convertible Tote. Wld appreciate any leads to getting this bag online. Thanks! :flowers:

SF-balletflattoteS_zps3cbcae8f.jpeg

I'm kind of upset with a pair of Ferragamo shoes that I bought. They were fine when I tried them on but after wearing them 2-3 times, they are hurting my feet like mad. Aren't Ferragamo shoes supposed to be comfortable?

I'm kind of upset with a pair of Ferragamo shoes that I bought. They were fine when I tried them on but after wearing them 2-3 times, they are hurting my feet like mad. Aren't Ferragamo shoes supposed to be comfortable?
A lot of brands are supposed to be comfortable... :nogood: Something I appreciate about Ferragamo is the wide sizes, that is just not common enough. I think that can help with that element of comfort. What part of the shoes bothers you?

There is not a Ferragamo near me but I have seen these amazing bags before at an outlet while traveling. However I visited a full price store in the Shoppes at the Palazzo in Vegas while on business. OMG, this basket weave Sofia is AMAZING. But out of my reach right now at $3100. But had to share. My pics do NOT do this bag justice. The color is much more vibrant and the details much more refined than I could capture on my cell. SA says it is their top seller. Also love the Medium tote in Turquoise which is surprisingly soft for what the SA said was Saffiano leather. Definitely does not feel like my MK Saffiano :smile:

Attachments

• Ferragamo Sofia.jpg
    Ferragamo Sofia.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 336
  • Ferragamo2.jpg
    Ferragamo2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 341