On the list at BalNY for new fall bags?

Well, I hope I am on the list - I seriously have no idea if I am or not (despite two phone calls). I'd call back tomorrow to double check, but I don't like being yelled at :rolleyes:

I feel the same way. I hope I'm on the list too. They would not take my credit card number and that worries me.
Now that I am 99.9% sure I'm going to get one of the magentas I guess when I call tomorrow I can ask again. Maybe I will get better service since I am buying 2 bags.I hope I don't get the same SA I got today. She was not too nice

I feel the same way. I hope I'm on the list too. They would not take my credit card number and that worries me.
Now that I am 99.9% sure I'm going to get one of the magentas I guess when I call tomorrow I can ask again. Maybe I will get better service since I am buying 2 bags.I hope I don't get the same SA I got today. She was not too nice

Gee, I can't imagine who you spoke to :shrugs: They are always so pleasant and accomodating :roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOL!!!!!! OK - Don't get me started!!!! Good luck!!!