Alexander Wang Black Rockie w/ Iridescent... should I buy today?

LocksAndKeys

Apr 12, 2013
I have the matte black Rockie with iridescent hardware on hold at the Barney's 40% off sale but I don't know if I should purchase it due to the weight of it. How heavy is it!?

Also, how are you liking it in general?

I have to make up my mind today since I have it on hold.

I would love to see some pictures and/or modeling pics of it :smile:

I don't own one but totally get it with that deal! Check the Rockie title section of this forum. I think someone just got one on the second to last page! It weighs about 2 pounds. I had a grey rockie that i returned bc i could not justify the full price. The shape is perfect, fits so much!

I have the matte black Rockie with iridescent hardware on hold at the Barney's 40% off sale but I don't know if I should purchase it due to the weight of it. How heavy is it!?

Also, how are you liking it in general?

I have to make up my mind today since I have it on hold.

I would love to see some pictures and/or modeling pics of it :smile:

Did you get it?

I'm still debating!! I REALLY love the style of it, but I hate heavy bags an I am really worried that the weight of it will be too much for me.

What are the bags you usually carry?

I usually carry Rebecca Minkoff MAMs, Balenciaga Citys and Bal Hips. And the Rockie is about the same weight as those.. HTH

What are the bags you usually carry?

I usually carry Rebecca Minkoff MAMs, Balenciaga Citys and Bal Hips. And the Rockie is about the same weight as those.. HTH
The Rockie is as light as the Bal City? I know the Bal City weighs about 1.2 pounds, but I heard the Rockie weighs about 2 pounds. That would be great if the Rockie is as light!