COACH OMAHA OUTLET in Gretna, NE

Shan2

FOS stalker
Apr 5, 2013
This Coach Factory Store is located in the Nebraska Crossing Outlets, which just opened on Nov 15, 2013.

It was my very first visit to ANY Coach store so went crazy with the camera. :P My kids were as excited as I was! Did not see any shoes or jewelry though.

Thanks to caitatonic and missjay7 without them I would have totally missed it during my 10-hr drive yesterday to visit hubby for Thanksgiving!

1_zpsd4a8096d.jpg

1a_zpsb5dbac8c.jpg

1b_zps31ea1920.jpg

1c_zpsa36a13f4.jpg

2_zpsaa130a27.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, awesome pics of an awesome outlet! That looks big! You had a nice selection there, I bet you were in heaven! So much more fun than the website! Hey, what are those two tan raw leather totes with Coach creeds stamped into the leather? I've never seen them before but I likey-likey!
Thanks for the great pics!

Those two raw leather totes are lovely. However there's no creed and no lining and no inside pockets, just shells! So I thought there were just props, but nope, they do have a price tags on them. Dumb of me to not take note of the name/item numbers from the tags.

Did not get anything as I'm still a FP delete bargain hunter kinda Coachie. It was fun trip though. It's like online dating with hundreds of guys for 10+ months and finally get to meet them-- all at once!

Oh, awesome pics of an awesome outlet! That looks big! You had a nice selection there, I bet you were in heaven! So much more fun than the website! Hey, what are those two tan raw leather totes with Coach creeds stamped into the leather? I've never seen them before but I likey-likey!
Thanks for the great pics!

Its a mens gardening tote, I too thought they were props but they are for sale. They were about 150 when I saw them a month or so ago. The creed is on the outside, so if you have a way of enlarging the image you maybe able to get the #.

Its a mens gardening tote, I too thought they were props but they are for sale. They were about 150 when I saw them a month or so ago. The creed is on the outside, so if you have a way of enlarging the image you maybe able to get the #.

Ah...a gardening tote! Of course it would be something else for me if I would ever get it! I'm a person who grumbles all summer about just cutting the grass! Thanks for the info tannedsilk. They are cool looking.

:woohoo::woohoo::loveeyes::loveeyes:
that's was great
thank you for taking me shopping
love your pictures

You're welcome! I've enjoyed and drooled over other's spy pics for so long glad I finally get to share something. :smile:

You are very welcome :smile: I'm glad you got a chance to stop by and take these awesome spy pics! Holy cow that deletes section!! What did you get? :smile:

Did not get anything. Amazingly when surrounded by so much Coach goodies, I managed to stay cheap . :biggrin: Will continue to stalk FOS for my next HG delete at clearance price (don't know what yet).

I know!! So much better than the outlet that I've been going to. At least my last two trips...

Very few ppl were looking at the deletes. Maybe a good store to call for deletes? ;)

Last edited:
I went on Sat. eve-It's so great to have an outlet closer now (only 40 min from me) than hours away in Iowa:smile:

It was VERY BUSY but not much activity near the deletes. Selection very similar to Shan2's excellent photos except no HC Candace.

I will try to update whenever I go as I have really appreciated other outlet updates from everyone over the years;)

Quick update-went this afternoon. Had to wait in line to get in but had a return anyway. LOTS of MFF in clearance at 70% + 10% off. Unless you are looking for a madeline e w satchel in chestnut at 50% + 10% off, not much in the way of F P deletes.

Quick update-went this afternoon. Had to wait in line to get in but had a return anyway. LOTS of MFF in clearance at 70% + 10% off. Unless you are looking for a madeline e w satchel in chestnut at 50% + 10% off, not much in the way of F P deletes.

What time were you there? I went today as well and I was able to get this beauty. $339.99 - 70% - 10% - $28 for my return of a wristlet I got for christmas = $63.80 + 7% tax. A TOTAL STEAL. I was extremely excited and still am. It was the ONLY one they had though. A sales associate has been saving it, and decided NOT to buy it afterall. The MINUTE she brought it out of the backroom and put it on the shelf I grabbed it!

Attachments

• 1525112_10151922370854412_1340098108_n.jpg
    1525112_10151922370854412_1340098108_n.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,447