Let's see all those "new" November goodies!!

??????

I got mine a week ago from Canada, and posted the seller's photo (who took whose photo???) just did not have the time to make my own photo yet - I did not receive tangerine from Ann's fabulous finds yet, but I expect it is going to be gorgeous

why would I pretend ??? which one is on ebay ?

Last edited by a moderator:
??????

I got mine a week ago from Canada, and posted the seller's photo (who took whose photo???) just did not have the time to make my own photo yet - I did not receive tangerine from Ann's fabulous finds yet, but I expect it is going to be gorgeous

why would I pretend ??? which one is on ebay ?

It is for sale on eBay right now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALENCIAGA-Flat-Handle-Clutch-SS-2013-Rose-BonBon-RH-AGNEAU-Leather-NWT-AUTH-TPF-/131035799605?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e8257a035

You should check to make sure you got the clutch in the picture.

It is for sale on eBay right now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALENCIAGA-...605?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e8257a035

You should check to make sure you got the clutch in the picture.

aaawww , don't have to ruin my joy for me :crybaby:

I see that the photo is just cropped photo of the one form ebay, aaah well

here are my clutches all together :drinkup: what is best, you made me make a photo of my beauties at last, tangerine will come soon I hope

these are all bought in october and November but came to me in November, so they all belong to this thread :peace:

Attachments

• P1200149.JPG
    P1200149.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 677
  • P1200150.JPG
    P1200150.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:

here are my clutches all together :drinkup: what is best, you made me make a photo of my beauties at last, tangerine will come soon I hope

these are all bought in october and November but came to me in November, so they all belong to this thread :peace:
Hi - I'm not too sure what the other tpf'er is trying to say....but I just wanted to CONGRATULATE you on your lovely clutches - they are beautiful!

Congrats on all your colourful goodies!!

Congratulations! Their so cute, the colors are so yummy looking haha! :smile:

So I was really lucky for having my first bal bag right now:smile:
But I just passed two hours in hell because me and another TPFer noted that tags of our new bags are different from before..I was afraid the bag could be difective or fake!!but I called the boutique and they told me it's a design innovation from 2014

These are beautiful!

I already posted in your thread but congrats again. So pretty!

Black leather with G12 gold hw is beautiful, really black! here's my city:smile:
View attachment 2413264
View attachment 2413265

What a gorgeous black City!
Many congrats and enjoy using it :smile: