Necklace from the movie Meet Joe Black ?

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
So I'm watching the movie meet joe black and at the party scene at the end Susan (Claire) is wearing the most beautiful necklace and matching bracelet. Tried to get a good pic but does anyone recognize it or the designer? Thx!!

image-1565617434.jpg

Omg omg omg!! I have always wanted to know what that necklace and bracelet were, she looks so beautiful and that scene is so mesmerising!!

It's crazy but I actually searched on this forum when I first joined to see what it was and had no luck. I hope someone can tell who it is :smile:

I've looked on Paul Morelli's site but can't see a vine necklace? Is it an older design?

I remember the jewellery too!

Although OMG that movie was so insufferable! Gorgeous sets (especially that last scene with the party) but poor Brad... "delicious peanut butter..." ?? LOL!

I remember the jewellery too!

Although OMG that movie was so insufferable! Gorgeous sets (especially that last scene with the party) but poor Brad... "delicious peanut butter..." ?? LOL!

:biggrin:

It's one of those movies I watch purely for everyone EXCEPT Brad Pitt. Not knocking him as an actor per se, just the character and the stilted almost pretentiously naive dialogue he had was just annoying.

The sets, Claire Forlani, Anthony Hopkins etc?? Pure eye candy :biggrin:

Bitten, SkyQueen, No that is NOT the necklace. That necklace was manufactured in 2000. Meet Joe Black was filmed in 1998, Released November 13th, 1998. Lets keep trying to find it. I have been searching for a long time