Does this sound as good leather?

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
So I went to look at a Balenciaga yesterday and I set my mind on the Work in Noir, after a lot of debate I decided I need (well want ;p) a Balenciaga.

So the leather of the bag was soft, it was not super dark black, more a very dark grey (which I liked). It was smooshy, when I put the bag down the leather draped. Does this sound as good leather? TIA! :hugs:

I have a black Work bag which is more of dark grey versus jet black too. I love it. I like Bal's black and have a few Bal bags in black. While they are black, the color varies from bag to bag. Even my SA laughed and said that I am collecting bags in black. Oh well, I have other Bals in colors too.

As long as the leather is not dry, it should be fine. Hope you enjoy the bag.;)

I have a black Work bag which is more of dark grey versus jet black too. I love it. I like Bal's black and have a few Bal bags in black. While they are black, the color varies from bag to bag. Even my SA laughed and said that I am collecting bags in black. Oh well, I have other Bals in colors too.

As long as the leather is not dry, it should be fine. Hope you enjoy the bag.;)
Thanks for your reply! Hahaha love it! Collecting black Bal's that differ in color, that's a good idea. :lol:

Thanks! I can't wait to get mine. Do you protect your Bals? :flowers: