ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Congrats Sweetyqbk! I read your old thread am I'm so glad you guys worked it out!

Your ring is beautiful, enjoy it and this happy time!

Thank u!!! Amazingly as u read my old thread. I did not get proposed to by my ex bf. this is a friend I've had since I was 14 and right around the time I moved out... I started to see my fiancé
=)
First as friends and then it was evident it was more... 4 months later we are engaged!!! Life works in mysterious ways!
I got engaged this Saturday. I didn't post it all over Fb or anything of that sort. I think my ex bf who doesn't know I'm engaged yet. I think he is planning to propose...how bizarre... I wake up with messages from him "having to see me bc he truly wants what we want" well too late for that

Happy with my love! Over the moon!

just wanted to share my e-ring upgrade! i finally got it today. i wish craftsmanship could have been finer like Italian/American/HongKong but our country's not known for jewelry-making. I am still pleased though :smile: for reference, the main stone is ruby at 2.14 carats surrounded by smaller diamonds and rubies.

new ring
PB250598a_zpsfbdab595.jpg

*pic taken during the night so the ruby color appears like amarante color but during the day, it's a rich red color (like below)

old ring
P2110102_zpsff2d7083.jpg
Wow now this has turned out amazing! Really nice :smile: but what did you mean by finer craftsmanship? I can´t see anything, just a very gorgeous ring! :smile:

Wow now this has turned out amazing! Really nice :smile: but what did you mean by finer craftsmanship? I can´t see anything, just a very gorgeous ring! :smile:
thank you so much for the compliment!

i just find hand-made jewelry by our local artisans tend to be on the chunky side, whereas machine-made or imported ones especially Italian-made jewelry have an excellent and finer touch when it comes to the smallest of details.

just wanted to share my e-ring upgrade! i finally got it today. i wish craftsmanship could have been finer like Italian/American/HongKong but our country's not known for jewelry-making. I am still pleased though :smile: for reference, the main stone is ruby at 2.14 carats surrounded by smaller diamonds and rubies.

new ring

*pic taken during the night so the ruby color appears like amarante color but during the day, it's a rich red color (like below)

old ring
P2110102_zpsff2d7083.jpg

That is absolutely stunning!

I agree with lovingdiamonds your ring looks amazing. No idea where you live but the craftsmen have done a lovely job. I think it is all the more special to have used local craftsmen to make your ring.
thank you! yes, i fully support our local artists. it's a great job considering they charge very little for labor. we are not yet there to the level of world-class artisans but the passion in them is very inspiring. have a great day and thanks again for the compliment! :biggrin:

Hiii so totally been following this topic for about a year now. Just basically admiring all the beautiful rings and hoping I can join soon. Weeeellllll today November 23rd is my 28th birthday and what does my amazing bf get meee??!?????? He gifts the future of our lives together as husband and wife!!! We are engaged! Don't know all the specs of ring but I believe it's a 1.2 colorless Gia modified brilliant or something like that lol size 5

I'm too excited to even sleep View attachment 2408720View attachment 2408721

Perfect! :smile:

new ring

old ring
P2110102_zpsff2d7083.jpg

Gasp! I adore rubies!

Thank u!!! Amazingly as u read my old thread. I did not get proposed to by my ex bf. this is a friend I've had since I was 14 and right around the time I moved out... I started to see my fiancé
=)
First as friends and then it was evident it was more... 4 months later we are engaged!!! Life works in mysterious ways!
I got engaged this Saturday. I didn't post it all over Fb or anything of that sort. I think my ex bf who doesn't know I'm engaged yet. I think he is planning to propose...how bizarre... I wake up with messages from him "having to see me bc he truly wants what we want" well too late for that

Happy with my love! Over the moon!

Ohh sorry! Well I'm really glad that you are so happy and that you have found the right person for you to spend the rest of your life with!