Black Luxury Tote

I love that tote! Chanelboy, do you know what Chanel has planned for the Luxury line come fall? Colors in the tote?? I have the black deerskin bowler and would love the tote, but in a different color. I hope Chanel does the deer again; it is truly lush.

I do not know what is coming for fall yet, but we will be receiving our lookbook in a couple weeks.

Oh how exciting! I am looking for a lux flap in black or silver - non patent. Hopefully, there will be some reissues too (again, non-patent). Do tell when you know, thanx! :smile:

I bought this luxury tote.....:sad:

Got it today and it's NOT deerskin. I knew it was too good to be true. It's beautiful, but it's the s/s 06 smooth calfskin with the red interior.

I haven't decided if I will keep it or not.

I so missed out on that deerskin. Oh well........

I bought this luxury tote.....:sad:

Got it today and it's NOT deerskin. I knew it was too good to be true. It's beautiful, but it's the s/s 06 smooth calfskin with the red interior.

I haven't decided if I will keep it or not.

I so missed out on that deerskin. Oh well........

That was my fault Bella, I was under the impression that it was deerskin. Totally my error and I feel terrible for it.

It's okay, Chanelboy. Don't feel too terrible. It was an honest mistake.

I have had my heart set on getting anything deerskin from the luxury line, but I think I might have to kiss that hope I have.... buh-bye. :crybaby: