Estrela MM vs Pallas?

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I know these two are very different bags but I would like to add something different to my LV collection. Which one would you pick? I would like a everyday use bag. TIA!

You have less vachetta to worry about on the Pallas and you can buy a longer strap and carry it cross body. I think the pallas is a little smaller than the Estrella...I have the pallas and like how lightweight it is and that you can carry by the handles or on the shoulder.

in my OP the estrela is the perfect every day bag. confy, lots of room and just stylish! I love my one very much! so the estrela gets my vote!
pallas is also very nice but I like the estrela better...😊

You have less vachetta to worry about on the Pallas and you can buy a longer strap and carry it cross body. I think the pallas is a little smaller than the Estrella...I have the pallas and like how lightweight it is and that you can carry by the handles or on the shoulder.

Just out of curiousity, how much do you carry in your Pallas? Does it feel heavy if you put alot in it?

Just out of curiousity, how much do you carry in your Pallas? Does it feel heavy if you put alot in it?

I have used it a couple of times. I did not treat the handles so I only carry it on nice days. I used it this past weekend and it was comfortable to wear even with my ipad. I don't think it feels heavy.. I was actually not sure after I purchased it if I liked it, I had gone back and forth on the style...I like it more now that I am using it more often..I had thought about selling it but I am glad that I didn't...I bought it in aurore and love the pop of color and it's nice have the outer pockets.

I have used it a couple of times. I did not treat the handles so I only carry it on nice days. I used it this past weekend and it was comfortable to wear even with my ipad. I don't think it feels heavy.. I was actually not sure after I purchased it if I liked it, I had gone back and forth on the style...I like it more now that I am using it more often..I had thought about selling it but I am glad that I didn't...I bought it in aurore and love the pop of color and it's nice have the outer pockets.

Thanks for the quick reply. I would probably use this as an everyday bag but i noticed without anything in it, comparing it to the Estrela that it was heavier but not surprised because the quality of the Pallas is much more superb! I'm so glad you kept it because it is a gorgeous bag. I keep going back and fourth because Estrela seems more practical but Pallas is just sooooo beautifuL!

I should mention I already have a Totally MM that I carry on a daily basis, and although an Estrela is more stylish, the size is very simliar. I'm just curious how much Pallas can carry inside comfortably....

Thanks for the quick reply. I would probably use this as an everyday bag but i noticed without anything in it, comparing it to the Estrela that it was heavier but not surprised because the quality of the Pallas is much more superb! I'm so glad you kept it because it is a gorgeous bag. I keep going back and fourth because Estrela seems more practical but Pallas is just sooooo beautifuL!

Thank you, I'm glad I kept it too! I have not tried on the Estrela in a long time but its a great choice for an every day bag...I don't think you could go wrong with either bag but I'd get the Estrella if you think it will work better for you. I think its a gorgeous bag.

Estrela fits more, so if you need a larger bag for work/travel/kids it's a better choice.
Pallas is beautiful as well, feels more like a purse. I do not use handheld bags, so the short handles would not be useful for me.
Both are classic and timeless choices with nice details.

estrela fits more, so if you need a larger bag for work/travel/kids it's a better choice.
Pallas is beautiful as well, feels more like a purse. I do not use handheld bags, so the short handles would not be useful for me.
Both are classic and timeless choices with nice details.

+1 😄👍