Coutureusa

rainy1

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
Hi ladies. Has anyone had good or bad experience with coutureusa.com? I feel like yoogis seems to be the most trusted but I saw some coutureusa things that I liked. I want to grow my collection!! Thx in advance!

Hi ladies. Has anyone had good or bad experience with coutureusa.com? I feel like yoogis seems to be the most trusted but I saw some coutureusa things that I liked. I want to grow my collection!! Thx in advance!

I bought my empreinte Artsy from them. They posted it as "like new" buy it was actually Brand New!! I was very happy. I also bought a bag i didnt care for and the return was very easy.
I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again. :smile:

I bought my empreinte Artsy from them. They posted it as "like new" buy it was actually Brand New!! I was very happy. I also bought a bag i didnt care for and the return was very easy.
I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again. :smile:

Awesome thank you! This LV disease has hit me hard!!! I just want to grow grow grow!!

I have sold to them a few times and they were wonderful...The respond to emails quickly and payments were very quick....I am keeping an eye on their site to buy something!

They really have some bags in very nice condition. It's my new morning ritual , coffee,purse forum and looking for bags! :biggrin:

They also have been really helpful on their live chat....They actually pulled an item for me that I had questions on and gave me a description of the condition....They have always been nice and helpful when I have contacted them....I am pretty sure they list their items in the afternoon so I would check the site then too...:smile:

My two cents :smile:
Purchased from CoutureUSA for the first time about two months ago and made a couple more recently. Needless to say I'm please ha ha. My first order was an LV Bosphore backpack and it arrived in immaculate condition and was delivered quickly. I now shop there BEFORE using my old faves Yoogis Closet and Fashionphile. I had a couple bad customer service related issues with FP a few years back (Beverly Hills location) but last Dec. the Oceanside location was delightful...anywho I am so thrilled with CoutureUSA they are amazing! And did anyone mention they offer LAYAWAY?!? Love it!! All my items have been authentic...

I got my Cerises pochette from them and the condition they described exceeded my expectations when I got the product. It almost look brand new and they give the original dust bag (red, for the ltd edition ones) with it (not sure if this is the case for all items they sell).