Two bag reveal!

happenstance

Mar 31, 2013
So while on Vacation I went to the Vegas Outlets and managed to score myself two bags I've been wanting for a very long time! So without further ado, my two bag reveal! (Pardon the mess in the background, I was unpacking and my suitcase exploded everywhere. Also excuse the Rebecca Minkoff bags in the back ground as well, I cheat on Kate regularly with Rebecca....)

Best Friends:
2m3oe8y.jpg

Delaney in Loden! I've wanted the Delaney since I first saw her (the Gold Coast line was my FAVOURITE before it was discontinued, so it makes sense I'd latch on to the Sedgewick Place Line). I kind of wanted black, but I decided I didn't need it in black, Loden is much more beautiful than it is online, more of a deep hunter green);
1585rvm.jpg

Details of the Delaney:
2v3knid.jpg

2mnhh55.jpg

My favourite detail is the latch!
28bwjo7.jpg

A large Minka in Affogato! I've adored this bag for a long time too and to find both her and the baby Delaney in one trip was the Handbag Goddess smiling down on me...no other explanation!

That's Mickey Mouse back there, he's a giant pail dressed up as Santa that had popcorn in it. Disneyland at Christmas time is MAGICAL!
10zmf55.jpg

Inside
6oem93.jpg

Inside the Pouch:
k033ev.jpg

I got both bags for under two hundred dollars each, as they were having a sale AND I had printed out a few extra coupon offers to get a coupon book from the outlets themselves. The SA was kind enough to let me do two separate transactions, so I could use the ten percent coupon off one bag (from the outlets) and the fifteen percent coupon (for using my Master Card) off the other. I was very happy about them letting me do that!

A large Minka in Affogato! I've adored this bag for a long time too and to find both her and the baby Delaney in one trip was the Handbag Goddess smiling down on me...no other explanation!

That's Mickey Mouse back there, he's a giant pail dressed up as Santa that had popcorn in it. Disneyland at Christmas time is MAGICAL!
10zmf55.jpg

Inside
6oem93.jpg

Inside the Pouch:
k033ev.jpg

I got both bags for under two hundred dollars each, as they were having a sale AND I had printed out a few extra coupon offers to get a coupon book from the outlets themselves. The SA was kind enough to let me do two separate transactions, so I could use the ten percent coupon off one bag (from the outlets) and the fifteen percent coupon (for using my Master Card) off the other. I was very happy about them letting me do that!
The green one really grew on me. It is really pretty! The cobble hill also. Congrats!

Hi, love your Affogato. I'm considering on, mostly likely black (only saw black on ebay).
Can you post some mod pic of your large Minka? Does it fit A4 paper horizontally? Thx!!