Ferragamo Outlet Sale info

gjee

O.G.
Jun 16, 2008
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Ferragamo has already started their Black Friday sales. Tons of shoes (over 40 pairs) and handbags are included in the sale. Some of the handbags are even marked down an additional 40% off.

I went to the outlet a week before the sale and during the sale and they added a ton of everything to their sale section. Most of the popular shoes such as the Varas were in the low to mid $200.

20131122_144534.jpg

20131122_144557.jpg

Also, if you don't live near an oulet store, you can call them and they can ship the item to you. Shipping is $15.

Here is a list of all the outlets:
Carlsbad Premium Outlets - Carlsbad, CA (San Diego Area, ask for Chris - GREAT SA!)
Chicago Premium Outlets - Aurora, IL (Chicago Area)
Desert Hills Premium Outlets - Cabazon, CA (Palm Springs/LA Area)
Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North - Las Vegas, NV (Downtown/North of the Strip)
Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave - Orlando, FL (Near Walt Disney World)
San Marcos Premium Outlets - San Marcos, TX (Austin/San Antonio Area)
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets - Central Valley, NY (New York City Area)
Wrentham Village Premium Outlets - Wrentham, MA (Boston Area)

I have more info on my blog if you're interested, including a picture of what I got.

Thanks for the info! I was just in the Chicago store a couple of weeks ago and your outlet seems to be more well-stocked. If I get a chance this week, I may pop in my store and check out the sale. There are some cute stuff in your pics I wouldn't mind looking at!

Thanks for the info! I was just in the Chicago store a couple of weeks ago and your outlet seems to be more well-stocked. If I get a chance this week, I may pop in my store and check out the sale. There are some cute stuff in your pics I wouldn't mind looking at!

You're welcome! I think they added a bunch of inventory JUST for the Black Friday sale because I was at my store 2 weeks ago and the sale section wasn't that great but now there were 2 entire rows (long rows!) dedicated to just the sale shoes.

I'm planning to go back on Wednesday (hopefully) and will update with more pictures. If you ask for Chris, he's more than willing to locate items for you and they do take phone orders so keep that in mind =)

They had a lovely pair of Vara low heels with a golden heel! I think they were my favorite and around $230 =)

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Ferragamo has already started their Black Friday sales. Tons of shoes (over 40 pairs) and handbags are included in the sale. Some of the handbags are even marked down an additional 40% off.

I went to the outlet a week before the sale and during the sale and they added a ton of everything to their sale section. Most of the popular shoes such as the Varas were in the low to mid $200.

20131122_144534.jpg

20131122_144557.jpg

Also, if you don't live near an oulet store, you can call them and they can ship the item to you. Shipping is $15.

Here is a list of all the outlets:
Carlsbad Premium Outlets - Carlsbad, CA (San Diego Area, ask for Chris - GREAT SA!)
Chicago Premium Outlets - Aurora, IL (Chicago Area)
Desert Hills Premium Outlets - Cabazon, CA (Palm Springs/LA Area)
Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North - Las Vegas, NV (Downtown/North of the Strip)
Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave - Orlando, FL (Near Walt Disney World)
San Marcos Premium Outlets - San Marcos, TX (Austin/San Antonio Area)
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets - Central Valley, NY (New York City Area)
Wrentham Village Premium Outlets - Wrentham, MA (Boston Area)

I have more info on my blog if you're interested, including a picture of what I got.

which location are those pics from?

which location are those pics from?

They are from the Carlsbad location in San Diego. If you intend to call, please ask for Chris. He is a very kind SA and more than willing to place orders over the phone or look up inventory of other stores. It took me SEVERAL visits to find out that they will ship to you from other stores because none of the other SA's ever offered. Please tell him that Grace sent you =)

Ask him for some shoe pictures! hahah do you mind if I update my blog with these pictures? I was kicking myself on the way home for not taking more when I was in the store!

He offered shoe pics but I wasn't interested...and go ahead use the pics but FYI, the Soft W bag are NOT part of the Black Friday sale.

Ferragamo Outlet has started marking down 30% off some items already. I was at the San Marcos outlet (TX) this past weekend. Belts, some clothes, shoes, bags are marked additional 30% off, equivalent to 50% off original retail price. I took 3 pictures of bags.

First picture, IMG 4776, 2nd shelf the python bag is approx. $1,600 after mark down. Bottom row, Jody bag in beige is approx. $960. I bought the gray one (last one).

Second picture, IMG 4776, top row the python bag on left is approx $1,600. 2nd row, next to last one on the right (burgundy New Grazielle crossbody) is $297 after mark down. There is another one also pictured in IMG 4778 (3rd picture), bottom row. 2nd row on the left, the black tote is approx. $700.

They may have more of the same items other than what are displayed on the shelf.

Contact Alex for more info. 512-395-8201. Tell him Cathy T. from Houston sent you.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.JPG
    IMG_4776.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,583
  • IMG_4777.JPG
    IMG_4777.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,621
  • IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 5,874
Last edited:
HI! Do you know when the sales begins in the stores? Its supposed to begin also in november.

Just texted my SA. Will let you know.

As far as outlet sale, I was told the scarves will be marked down again, plus other items. But Alex didn't (or not allowed?) let me know which other items will be on sale on Friday.