Sarah, Where are you???

Are we going to the time out chair here too?

It looks like it,
This forum has spammed me, tagged me, tracked me and goodness knows what else. My email got hacked for the first time ever from this place.
They don't let you leave this forum, the only way out is deactivation.:woot:

Welcome to the Twilight Zone:lol:

Can't stand these ads!

The only reason I come is that my D&B buds are just wonderful!

It looks like it,
This forum has spammed me, tagged me, tracked me and goodness knows what else. My email got hacked for the first time ever from this place.
They don't let you leave this forum, the only way out is deactivation.:woot:

Welcome to the Twilight Zone:lol:

Can't stand these ads!

The only reason I come is that my D&B buds are just wonderful!

You ARE Trouble Ms Hopi... but you are OUR trouble and we love you!!! :hugs:

Can't stand these ads!

OMG, I thought I was the only one seeing the ads. Have you noticed some are very........adult oriented? Nothing about handbags here......

I always wondered what ads others were looking at!:lol: I think some ads may be standard, but I notice sometimes if I go to a website, even once, I get pop-up ads either directly from the site or related sites. I've been checking out Macys and ebags for MKors and I've been getting a lot of ads on this forum from both about MKors bags. I also see ads for airfares because I've been checking them out lately. In addition I see ads that I think are general paid ads, like Cadillac, Coach, York Furriers, etc. I haven't seen any adult oriented ads yet.

If you use firefox as your browser, you can get an extension called A d b l o c k Plus. It completely changed my internet viewing experience and I love it for watching youtube too.

Last edited:
Hey y'all. I "deactivated" myself... :roflmfao: I've been busy and not buying purses lately.... GASP!!

Mornin' Sarah!:love:

Joy and I have been talking each other off the ledge (or trying to push the other person off:lol:) since the preview of the TSV, which we both managed to avoid buying, because there are so many other bags on our radar. With the holiday season approaching and all the upcoming sales we are trying to hold off as long as we can until we see "THE" bag(s) we really want, (And at a great price!) But it's getting harder because a lot of my Wish List (which is growing) bags are on some sort of sale.

Glad you're back!

Last edited:
Mornin' Sarah!:love:

Joy and I have been talking each other off the ledge (or trying to push the other person off:lol:) since the preview of the TSV, which we both managed to avoid buying, because there are so many other bags on our radar. With the holiday season approaching and all the upcoming sales we are trying to hold off as long as we can until we see "THE" bag(s) we really want, (And at a great price!) But it's getting harder because a lot of my Wish List (which is growing) bags are on some sort of sale.

Glad you're back!

:kiss: