Please help! Which wallet- sistina or Rosebery??

Bag2gal

bag2gal
Sep 28, 2012
Hi friends,

Which of these two damier ebene wallets do you like better?? They are both the same size and have exactly the same layout inside- only difference is the exterior style.

#1 is The sistina has the brown leather patch, leather trim around the flap, and a gold clasp that slides and clicks into place.

#2 is The rosebery is much for simpler in look, and has a gold turn lock that pokes out more, and a small leather triangle below the lock.

I would like this to be my everyday wallet which I will probably stuff and use a lot. So please help me decide which one you guys think looks the best and will withstand more wear and tear.

Thanks a billion :smile:

Attachments

• sistina wallet.jpg
    sistina wallet.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 195
  • rosebery wallet.jpg
    rosebery wallet.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 192
Hi friends,

Which of these two damier ebene wallets do you like better?? They are both the same size and have exactly the same layout inside- only difference is the exterior style.

#1 is The sistina has the brown leather patch, leather trim around the flap, and a gold clasp that slides and clicks into place.

#2 is The rosebery is much for simpler in look, and has a gold turn lock that pokes out more, and a small leather triangle below the lock.

I would like this to be my everyday wallet which I will probably stuff and use a lot. So please help me decide which one you guys think looks the best and will withstand more wear and tear.

Thanks a billion :smile:

First one. Looks more feminine to me.