Fjord: Weight difference between old and new fjord leather?

redstone

Oct 11, 2013
Hi TPFers,

Need to tap on your knowledge and couldn't find the info on any other thread here. Does anyone know what the weight difference is between the old and new fjord? I'm considering a birkin 35 using the heavier old fjord, but I'm worried it might be too heavy to use as a practical daily bag. Thoughts? TIA!

Hi TPFers,

Need to tap on your knowledge and couldn't find the info on any other thread here. Does anyone know what the weight difference is between the old and new fjord? I'm considering a birkin 35 using the heavier old fjord, but I'm worried it might be too heavy to use as a practical daily bag. Thoughts? TIA!
I don't know if this will help, but I have a new fjord 35 Birkin and it weighs 1283 grams or 2.83lbs.

Hi TPFers,

Darling, I would ask the seller to weigh it for you. That's a lot of money to spend without knowing if you can handle it for daily use! GL!