Just when I thought I was done with Keychains/Charms

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Out of the last 30 I mailed on Monday, about 20 came back for postage due...don't ask me why after mailing 700 of them, there were problems with the last batch....who knows. Anyway, I am readdressing them this weekend and will get them back in the mail monday....if you haven't got yours hang tight it might be in that batch.

I have almost 100 'backorders' now, so I am going to e-mail details for payment this weekend, as well. It will take about 2-3 weeks for those orders to be made and filled and this is it for awhile.

I really need a break!!

TPF Keychain/charm count todate 706!!

So this is it, last call for at least 3-4 months...e-mail me asap, [email protected]

I emailed you and you said there were none left from the last batch. I still want one!!
That's why I am doing one last batch for all the people who I had on 'backorder'. You should have got an e-mail from me with payment instructions, if not I apologize...please just e-mail me again :smile:

I must thank you again, it's so nice of you to do this for us! I'm really looking forward to getting mine, but take your time. We can wait a few extra weeks. Thanks again. :woohoo:

Twinkle,

Your hand must be ready to fall off with all of that addressing. I was especially surprised to see that mine was handwritten!

You're really doing great things, Mary!