Need More info. about this wallet...Anyone?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I'm so in love with this wallet:heart: . It is exactly what I want. Now I use the same wallet size in Cambon line and I really really want this one to replace my old one. I found it on the Japanese Website and the price tag is nearly 400 GB pounds :wtf: !! Is it true? Anyone know about the price of this wallet? I think it was out for a while but I couldn't find one yet. :sad:

Any more info? or Anyone ever see it?

I also have pics . I attached both long and short wallets but I prefer a smaller (shorter one). :jammin:

img10613998459.jpg

img10613998457.jpg

img10613998454.jpg

img10613998452.jpg

I know that it also comes in green and red.

Yes I saw it in London botique, cannot remeber the exact price but it is around £390-400 approx. They also had it in green, which was not soo hot:throwup: I just cannot justify such a high price for that small wallet. Have you considered the cotton club wallets? They are really nice and much more reasonable price (pics also from Japanes website)

Attachments

• img10152808769.jpg
    img10152808769.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 28
  • img10152813259.jpg
    img10152813259.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 24
Yes I saw it in London botique, cannot remeber the exact price but it is around £390-400 approx. They also had it in green, which was not soo hot:throwup: I just cannot justify such a high price for that small wallet. Have you considered the cotton club wallets? They are really nice and much more reasonable price (pics also from Japanes website)

Hello Cammy,

Thanks a lot for your reply! As I didn't visit Chanel boutique for a while ( I have to pay my hugh amout of tuition fees )so I have not updated any collection lately.

I think Cotton Club wallet is OK. Anyway, Cambon is a lot better for me. It looks alike to me.

I'm happy to pay for 350 but as 400 is a bit too much for a wallet :sweatdrop: , isn't it?

Yes, £400 is just TOO much for a wallet, when all you are going to do is use it to store cash and cards! If that was the price for the large zippy wallet then perhaps I would pay that, but not for that small wallet. £400 is close to half the price of a Chanel bag! And I do agree that cotton club is simular to cambon and I also prefer cambon too! Good luck in finding a wallet x