Sequin Damier mini pochette stolen

So so sorry to hear that. Really hoping that it is returned to you. Definitely cancel your cards asap. Things will work out....have a great day in spite of this!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope it turns up with all your cards still inside. Whoever took it is only getting bad karma for themselves - what goes around comes around.

The front desk girl at my eye doctor stole Cerises cles. People are so low but at least we know we would never do that! My cles was one of my most beloved pieces :rain: I am so sorry that your lovely pochette was stolen!!

Oh, I am so sorry for you! Every item with those sequins was/is so nice!
What colour was your mini pochette?
Have you contacted Starbucks about the security cameras as Possum sugested?

So sorry to hear this happened. A good lesson for all of us.
Carry wallet/pochette in a handbag, keep it on lap.
Bad karma to whoever took it and does not try to get in touch with you to get it all back to you.

I'm so sorry to hear that your pochette was stolen. I hope you are able to replace it. Definitely have the cameras checked. They may not be able to just show you but if you contact the police, they will have to hand it over to them. If the thief is some who frequents that location a lot, an employee may be able to recognize them. File a police report and press charges. Take their sorry rear to small claims court and make them pay for it or hand it over! Good luck OP.

Oh no! I hope you are able to find it or a replacement. I just tried locating one in black and there were none left. Customer Service said they might be able to locate one in red or blue. I was able to find in in red and have transferred this week, so they are still around in stores, but not many. Good luck!

Possum, I know exactly where I left it: the counter at Starbucks while I sat at a table to chat. When I went back to get it, it was gone. The employees hadn't seen it after I paid for my coffee. :sad: :crybaby:

Sorry about your wallet . Definitely go back to Starbucks and ask to speak to a Manager. I am sure that the counter area should have surveillance cameras. Good luck and I hope you get your wallet back:smile: