Dooneys Boycott Week 11

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Hey everyone!

This week looked like a wash-out for the Vikes (and they are down at half time) so my Dooneys are still hiding in the closet. :lol: I just got back from running errands with black MK Weston in hand.

Is anyone watching any football?

I saw that the Bears' game was delayed due to bad weather in the Chicago area. I hope that all our GFs there were settled somewhere while the storms past through the area. I haven't heard the score of the game yet.

Hope everyone's team had a good game!

Sue

Hey everyone!

This week looked like a wash-out for the Vikes (and they are down at half time) so my Dooneys are still hiding in the closet. :lol: I just got back from running errands with black MK Weston in hand.

I saw that the Bears' game was delayed due to bad weather in the Chicago area. I hope that all our GFs there were settled somewhere while the storms past through the area. I haven't heard the score of the game yet.

Sue

Sue, in the midwest we have been dealing with major storms--not much football going on here.... Thankfully, no one in my neighborhood has been injured--we have two trees down in my yard but no structural damage to our home--thank the Lord. There are trees and powerlines down throught our city. I heard the sirens going off and didnt head to the basement until I looked out the widow and debris was flying by vertically--I grabbed Pepper and headed downstairs! But now all is well. kc

Sue, in the midwest we have been dealing with major storms--not much football going on here.... Thankfully, no one in my neighborhood has been injured--we have two trees down in my yard but no structural damage to our home--thank the Lord. There are trees and powerlines down throught our city. I heard the sirens going off and didnt head to the basement until I looked out the widow and debris was flying by vertically--I grabbed Pepper and headed downstairs! But now all is well. kc

OMG.....sounds scary!

I'm so glad that you & Pepper are okay!

That must have been a really wild & wicked wind that passed through your neighborhood. We haven't had a major storm since I moved so I have no idea how my new house will feel during one. I'm not looking forward to the first one.

Sue

We had to bring in tornado's to beat the Ravens
It's only stupid if it doesn't work

2742830266_3f3559b2a9_zpsc22a3976.jpg

OMG.....sounds scary!

I'm so glad that you & Pepper are okay!

That must have been a really wild & wicked wind that passed through your neighborhood. We haven't had a major storm since I moved so I have no idea how my new house will feel during one. I'm not looking forward to the first one.

Sue
Thanks Sue........I think there have been 76 tornados today...CRAZY!! kc

Thanks Sue........I think there have been 76 tornados today...CRAZY!! kc

Hey MrsKC
Sorry I made light of a serious situation, it just is always super scary. Our winds get so weird here stuff blows sideways. Sometimes we get mini burst that just swirl and leave. The cell phones beep now to send warnings, we get sirens and computer calls.
Glad all are safe. This just seems late in the year for this stuff.

Hey everyone!

Sue

Broncos just won 27 - 17 over Kansas City Chiefs! And Peyton's ankle remains unscathed!

GO BEARS!!:woohoo:

Hopi, I think what really works is when I don't pick them to win in my pool. I picked the Packers and the Bears won, I picked the Ravens and the Bears won, and last week I picked the Bears and....the Lions won! If I have to keep picking against them to keep them winning I'm okay with that because, like you said.................

"It's only stupid if it doesn't work!":lol:

Thank God we only got a lot of wind where I am. Like KC, the winds knocked over a tree on the side of our house, but it was not a big tree and it didn't hit the house or cause any structural damage. DH is taking today off to cut up the tree and clean up the yard. My prayers to those who have suffered a serious loss.

[/B]

Hey MrsKC
Sorry I made light of a serious situation, it just is always super scary. Our winds get so weird here stuff blows sideways. Sometimes we get mini burst that just swirl and leave. The cell phones beep now to send warnings, we get sirens and computer calls.
Glad all are safe. This just seems late in the year for this stuff.

Hopi, I am always up for some humor. My cell phone was going off like crazy. This is the first time that has ever happened.....kc

GO BEARS!!:woohoo:

Hopi, I think what really works is when I don't pick them to win in my pool. I picked the Packers and the Bears won, I picked the Ravens and the Bears won, and last week I picked the Bears and....the Lions won! If I have to keep picking against them to keep them winning I'm okay with that because, like you said.................

"It's only stupid if it doesn't work!":lol:

Thank God we only got a lot of wind where I am. Like KC, the winds knocked over a tree on the side of our house, but it was not a big tree and it didn't hit the house or cause any structural damage. DH is taking today off to cut up the tree and clean up the yard. My prayers to those who have suffered a serious loss.

My DH did not take the day off--not even sure if he called anyone to clean up the trees. My DH and a chainsaw are not a good combination! Glad to hear no major damage at your house. kc