Dior Panarea Tote

eminere™;25717838 said:
I should clarify myself: the shape will remain essentially the same, however details in the straps, charms, side buckles and the Cannage stitching will change.

oooooh sounds exciting! any idea what the colour scheme will be like?

Hello ( i am new here ) !

Does anyone know if the panarea tote will be back for sale on the Dior website? I went online a few weeks ago, ready to purchase the Panarea tote, and it was gone:sad:. I was so sad I missed the chance to buy it. There are no Dior boutiques in my country so buying through the website was a great option for me.

Hello ( i am new here ) !

Does anyone know if the panarea tote will be back for sale on the Dior website? I went online a few weeks ago, ready to purchase the Panarea tote, and it was gone:sad:. I was so sad I missed the chance to buy it. There are no Dior boutiques in my country so buying through the website was a great option for me.

Eminere said that a newer version is set to be released for Summer 2014. I assume that when the version is released, Dior may include it on their website again.

Can't wait to see the new shape of it. I only hope that it will still be light and please.... not every bag has to have a chain strap.

f9qs1c.jpg

b7kpwl.jpg

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_us/womens-fashion/leather-goods/dior-panarea

The Dior website has recently been updated! The handles have a new shape and it's been simplified. I personally love the new version way better.

Thank you for sharing! I like how modern the new Panarea looks with its one-colour approach, but I prefer the older one. I prefer the quilting which other totes in this category (such as the Goyard St. Louis and LV Neverfull) do not offer. Now there is less to set this bag apart from the competition, save for the charms.

I prefer the Dior Addict over this, because it is all leather and I really like how the bag expands (looks really unique).