The one who almost got away...

Gorgeous!!! Love Zola too ;)

She sure is my spoiled precious girl!!!! Thanks!!!

Cranberry is so pretty, congrats!

Thanks!!!

Congratulations, Cranberry is a gorgeous color! Enjoy her

Thanks! I think she's even prettier due to light gold hardware!!!

Lovely! And twins! I never thought I'd be carrying a compartment bag ;) but cranberry is so pretty!

Sounds EXACTLY like me, Maggie was such a fail for me & so I'm glad phoebe is more "relaxed."

Congrats! Just used mine today and it's LOVE!!!

Woo hoo!!!! I pulled a muscle in my neck at work & so I might not be using her tomorrow...really wanted to but with this pain I may just carry a zippy wristlet.

Pretty bag. Love the color. What a pretty kitty too. Enjoy the new bag.

Thanks!!!!

So happy she's home! Congrats, twins on Cranberry and she was my first gold HW bag too! She's so classy and autumn-y! ;)

The "autumn-y" look is definitely what flipped her from a "maybe" to a MUST!!!!

Cranberry is SUCH a pretty color! Gorgeous bag and kitty! Hope your neck feels better soon. I bet your pretty new Phoebe really did help perk you up a little bit lol. Congrats!

Gorgeous bag, congrats

Happy you found your bag. Love the teamwork on tpf. :tup:

Cranberry is SUCH a pretty color! Gorgeous bag and kitty! Hope your neck feels better soon. I bet your pretty new Phoebe really did help perk you up a little bit lol. Congrats!

Loveley bag and so cute kitty love them both

Just gorgeous. Congrats!

Thanks everyone!!!! Sitting at the chiropractor now (had to carry a zippy with me due to the neck pain :sad: ) hope my kinks get worked out so I can rock pheebsters this weekend!!