Damier Azur Batignolles- What do you guys think?

snobbychick

♥ C H A N E L ♥
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Hi all,

I love the batignolles, its seem so practical, but I prefer not to take monogram bags to work.

I love the Azur line, do you guys think batignolles would look good in this line? I can sort of picture it, but would like to hear your thoughts.:idea:

I read in another thread that LV wont take SO for damier batignolles, does that mean they will bring it out damier/damier azur batignolles as a permanent product soon?:shrugs:

Thanks in advance
:P :P :P

I would love to see the BH in damier or azur damier print. There's no guarantee that the BH will come out in the Damier print, but it sure would be nice if LV did offer it as part of their regular line.

I had special ordered a Damier Speedy 25 back in 2004 and then LV offered it as a regular line in 2006. I wound up buying Damier Speedy 30 and recently sold my Damier Speedy 25.

I just asked this question a couple days ago...didn't get many responses but I also think it would look fab in azur and would definitely buy it. I'm not crazy about the Seleya shape and I'd prefer it in this shape.

I think it would look great. It even looks HOT in the damier :smile:

Hi all,

I love the batignolles, its seem so practical, but I prefer not to take monogram bags to work.

I love the Azur line, do you guys think batignolles would look good in this line? I can sort of picture it, but would like to hear your thoughts.:idea:

I read in another thread that LV wont take SO for damier batignolles, does that mean they will bring it out damier/damier azur batignolles as a permanent product soon?:shrugs:

Thanks in advance
:P :P :P