Jimmy Choo Collecting a particular line

zippy14u

O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Does anyone have a collection of a particular line? (i.e.: Tulita, Rubies, etc). Say you have at least one bag from each line(if there are more than one bag in the group) or multiple colors of one bag. I'm starting to focus on the bags with a "vertical zipper" . So far, I have a Mona and a Marla. I want to work my way towards a "Maia". Grail is going to be the "Malindi", can't seem to find that anywhere.:jrs:

For a while I bought at least one from each new line. I really still like my Rikki and my two Maddies. I also have a Monna in metallic snakeskin and a Marina. I like the zippered bags, too and I love the smaller Saba of which I have 3...it is so light weight and comfy to carry with the wide handle. I have to say that for some reason I have not loved the newer lines, tho. I like a few of them, but not enough to pay full price.

Does anyone have a collection of a particular line? (i.e.: Tulita, Rubies, etc). Say you have at least one bag from each line(if there are more than one bag in the group) or multiple colors of one bag. I'm starting to focus on the bags with a "vertical zipper" . So far, I have a Mona and a Marla. I want to work my way towards a "Maia". Grail is going to be the "Malindi", can't seem to find that anywhere.:jrs:

Update: I have added to my collection: Martha( in denim), Mia, and Mondah. I will post a "group shot" of what I have so far.:love: