Walnut Large Campana

Alessa9

Aug 16, 2012
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to share with all of you my new BV bag. It's from the S/S 2014 Cruise Collection and I love the color! I was debating on whether to go for a pop of color such as Trefle or Fraise but decided a neutral would be a great addition to my Watteau Large Veneta. I wanted to get either a Belly or a Campana, but they only have the Large Belly in Ebano and Nero here, so I got the Campana. Thanks for letting me share the excitement!

Attachments

• BV Walnut Campana 01.jpg
    BV Walnut Campana 01.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,604
  • BV Walnut Campana 02.jpg
    BV Walnut Campana 02.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,587
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to share with all of you my new BV bag. It's from the S/S 2014 Cruise Collection and I love the color! I was debating on whether to go for a pop of color such as Trefle or Fraise but decided a neutral would be a great addition to my Watteau Large Veneta. I wanted to get either a Belly or a Campana, but they only have the Large Belly in Ebano and Nero here, so I got the Campana. Thanks for letting me share the excitement!

Which one would be closer to true color pic 1 or 2? Xx

It depends on which shade you prefer. I think Antique is too light, too much like Pearl. Walnut has a warmer tone than Alabastre. If you're looking for something lighter than Walnut, then I would suggest Alabastre.

I saw the Cervo hobo in Alabastre. It's a beautiful color. But here's the thing, I think walnut will hide dirt and wear a little better. And I think it would complement white really nicely. Alabastre might compete with it a bit. With white being big for SS2014, I'm very tempted to get something in Walnut. Imagine a nude wedge sandal and this bag!!

I've been considering the sloane. It'd be great if it came in this color but I have to admit, your Campana is DREAMY!!!!

I saw the Cervo hobo in Alabastre. It's a beautiful color. But here's the thing, I think walnut will hide dirt and wear a little better. And I think it would complement white really nicely. Alabastre might compete with it a bit. With white being big for SS2014, I'm very tempted to get something in Walnut. Imagine a nude wedge sandal and this bag!!

I've been considering the sloane. It'd be great if it came in this color but I have to admit, your Campana is DREAMY!!!!

The sloane is available in walnut on the BV website. It's done in light calf leather.

Attachments

• walnut_sloane.jpg
    walnut_sloane.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,390