Mini vs. Mini

ipurse

Apr 22, 2007
Lately, I have been drooling over new mini's. A regular mini (A65055) seems to be difficult to find. I went to NM and I saw another mini (don't know what it's called). It's black calf with GHW. Have you seen the other mini. I think it's so cute. I like the gold hardware. Anyone has more info about this mini?

Mini (A65055).
attachment.php

Another style.
attachment.php

Credit--Indubitably who posted pics of these two minis.

Lately, I have been drooling over new mini's. A regular mini (A65055) seems to be difficult to find. I went to NM and I saw another mini (don't know what it's called). It's black calf with GHW. Have you seen the other mini. I think it's so cute. I like the gold hardware. Anyone has more info about this mini?

Mini (A65055).
attachment.php

Another style.
attachment.php

Credit--Indubitably who posted pics of these two minis.

If you are looking for the mini (A65055) a member just posted info about them being available in the Mini thread! :smile:

Hello Ladies,

I know that there's been a lot of talk about the 4 hole rectangular mini vs the 2 hole square mini lately. I went in to try to find a 4 hole rectangular mini in 14c red caviar with GHW and I was told that it doesn't exist. The SA tried to push the square in black lambskin with SHW, which is not what I wanted. Is this true? I can't get a red rectangle mini with GHW? If that's the case I'll try to find a red square mini with GHW. But honestly I like the longer chain on the rectangular mini. I only have Jumbos so any help would be appreciated. TIA

Hello Ladies,

I know that there's been a lot of talk about the 4 hole rectangular mini vs the 2 hole square mini lately. I went in to try to find a 4 hole rectangular mini in 14c red caviar with GHW and I was told that it doesn't exist. The SA tried to push the square in black lambskin with SHW, which is not what I wanted. Is this true? I can't get a red rectangle mini with GHW? If that's the case I'll try to find a red square mini with GHW. But honestly I like the longer chain on the rectangular mini. I only have Jumbos so any help would be appreciated. TIA

Not only are the 4 hole minis not being produced, but the 14C red in caviar comes with silver hardware I do believe. I don't know of any seasonal bag that comes in both silver and gold hardware. Only the 00V line of classic bags come in either gold or silver hardware for black or beige (for the classic flaps) and ruthenium or antiqued gold (for the 2.55 classic "reissue" bags). I don't know if they produced a mini in red caviar in square for 14C, but if they did, it will most likely also have silver hardware as the hardware is usually consistent throughout a production season for a given style.

Not only are the 4 hole minis not being produced, but the 14C red in caviar comes with silver hardware I do believe. I don't know of any seasonal bag that comes in both silver and gold hardware. Only the 00V line of classic bags come in either gold or silver hardware for black or beige (for the classic flaps) and ruthenium or antiqued gold (for the 2.55 classic "reissue" bags). I don't know if they produced a mini in red caviar in square for 14C, but if they did, it will most likely also have silver hardware as the hardware is usually consistent throughout a production season for a given style.

Thanks for the response. Just to be clear a red 2 hole rectangular mini with GHW may be possible if it's a seasonal bag? I'm happy to wait but I was looking forward to my first mini soon.

Thanks for the response. Just to be clear a red 2 hole rectangular mini with GHW may be possible if it's a seasonal bag? I'm happy to wait but I was looking forward to my first mini soon.

You are welcome. Because this bag is now only seasonal, Chanel will make (or not make) it in whatever hardware color they choose and whatever fabric they choose. They have done lamb, patent, and about as many kinds of "caviar" as one can think of (iridescent-rubbery-dirt-magnet, iridescent shiny soft, iridescent-rubbery-texture-rubs-off, and now it seems back to standard rigid "traditional" caviar). If they are doing the mini in caviar with 2 holes with silver hardware for cruise, then that means they won't do it in gold hardware for cruise. They may, however, do it in gold hardware for spring/summer (or not) or even perhaps in fall or winter. It's no longer one of the constants (always available and always coming in lamb and rigid caviar all year long in black and beige) which the 00V annotates. You may end up waiting years for the right combination of the red you like and the hardware color you like (and it seems Chanel has not been very plentiful when it comes to gold hardware with reds until last summer, although this year seems to be full of gold hardware, just maybe not in the bag you want it in). Hope that makes sense..

Just a thought, wasn't there a red mini in lambskin with matte gold hardware in the 13S collection?.... maybe op might be able to find it on ebay or from other resellers?
yes that one is the most beautiful red mini i have ever seen. i am looking for one too. but it is so hard, there is one square mini red 13s on ebay. it is from china and the price is a little high

Hi if you don't mind where did you see the lamb mini in black with shw? Thanks

Hi there,

The stand alone Chanel boutique on Bloor st. in Toronto had the black lambskin. You might want to try the Chanel in the Holt Renfrew on Bloor as well. They often have the same bags, I just find the customer service at the stand alone store better. Good Luck.