The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

I'm excited to see it. But I'm even more impressed and stupefied that you got hubby to participate!
LOL, I'm truly laughing out-loud! It took lots of BRIBERY, you have no idea hockeymama! I am still repaying my bribery promises :lol:

But I couldn't possibly lug the box, my camera and other paraphernalia by myself! And to be honest, he is so overwhelmed with my LEGO battles and negotiations for the last 6 months that I think there was a part of him that wanted to see its final conclusion. He is no where near me now, LOL ..as I work through my way through reveals... here at TPF and at my blog ;)
Its bears game time for him and I'm glued to my laptop :whiteflag:

:PMaryJoe84 you are one of my favorite IG followers and I am delighted to finally open that Neiman Marcus box just for you...

My Instagram account @******** has been getting the 'sneak peak pictures' and its been barrels of fun with everyone...:happydance::happydance::happydance: thank you for your festive cheer

Thank you soooo much for your kind words, ********!!!!!!:hugs:
Your IG account is one of my favs and like always your reveal and the pics are simply marvellous!!! Can't wait for more pics!!!

First came the Spring/Summer round of colorful Lego bricks...that had me completely captivated, but not completely convinced...
(I admit I was pretty close to sealing the deal with the green one though...)

Attachments

• <untitled> (1).jpg
    <untitled> (1).jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 1,981
  • <untitled>.jpg
    <untitled>.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,962
CHANEL LOOK BOOK: and then came the images of Legos strewn all over the room, this is the kind of mess we all would welcome and LOVE :heart: LOL

Attachments

• Chanel-Lego-Clutch.jpg
    Chanel-Lego-Clutch.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,007