Owning two Bals in same color and style but ...

I have mostly Works in all sorts of colors and hardware combinations because that's my favorite style. I even have Ardoise with GSH and RGGH because the different color hardware makes the color look a little different IMO. RH and mGSH will each make a black bag look different. Get them both.

I just had a good gaffaw :lol: on this .. know how many "dups" I have; hmmmm :thinking:.. let's see:

• Coquelicot: RH PT, GSH PT and RGGH PT
  • '07 Tomato: 2 GSH Part-Times and a Cameau Bowler
  • '08 Rubisse: RH PT, GSH PT and GGH PT
1379096279_zps54383ff5.jpg

1379096198_zps03904182.jpg

I just had a good gaffaw :lol: on this .. know how many "dups" I have; hmmmm :thinking:.. let's see:

Oh my god this is delicious o_o.. I'm actually looking to get a Red PT maybe the Rouge Cardinal in GSHW. But the SA on the phone told me that it's more like a pinkish red, not a true lipstick red.

^^ that is correct; it is more of a pinkish Red, but honestly .. unless you are comparing 2 Red bags against each other, you really would think it's straight-out Red. Actually, some prefer the Rouge Cardinal as it's not as *bright* as the Coquelicot. You might want to browse around the Bal Reference | Color threads to take a peak .. I'm sure some have posted pics.

^^ that is correct; it is more of a pinkish Red, but honestly .. unless you are comparing 2 Red bags against each other, you really would think it's straight-out Red. Actually, some prefer the Rouge Cardinal as it's not as *bright* as the Coquelicot. You might want to browse around the Bal Reference | Color threads to take a peak .. I'm sure some have posted pics.

Ya. I still haven't had the time to go to the store to look at it in person yet - it's been 2 months already haha. Why do you have two Tomato GSH btw??

I was thinking the same. I have the city & part time in GGH21 and I thought that is excessive/same. @Ceejay, I am LOVING your glorious excess in Reds!!!!