Discontinued LV Designs

Does anyone know in what year did LV discontinue the following bag styles: (1) monogram canvas trocadero 24 and 27 (i.e. the shoulder bag/crossbody bag), and (2) palermo PM (i.e. the older model that had the traditional/narrower cellphone pocket)? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just bought this anyone have one?IMG_0888.JPG
The New Saint Cloud in Mono always wanted one.
How long did L.V have this one out for?
I know it was a short while before they discontinued it. Anyone know the year?

Hi everybody! I am considering a Rosewood Avenue in Amarante Vernis and did some research on the online market to find the years of production. I have found 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. Does someone know if there is previous or after years of production of the Rosewood Avenue (like 2006/before and/or 2011/after)? Thank you in advance for your answers to help me authenticate it and not be fooled by a fake date code. My budget is one to shop second hand only.
By the way, Is there a thread on TPF about the years of production of all or almost all models? I am new to TPF and it is my first forum ever so I don't understand all the functions here.

Hello! First day on this forum... does anyone have any pictures of the Vavin GM? I’m trying to authenticate before I finalize my Mercari purchase. Thank you for any help that you could provide.