Come Share your November 2013 Purchases!!

Took a detour after a meeting and indulged in a few new boy toys :graucho: Their brother, a medium navy boy cube, will be joining them once I return home from my trip. Needless to say, I'm all about the boys lately! Thanks for allowing me to share!

Such handsome boys!!! Can't wait to see a pic of your navy boy cube too. You've gone on quite a spree with the previous addition of the red mini as well! ;):graucho:

My new Boy from Paris-Edinburgh 2013 collection.

DSC04472_zps877d7392.jpg

I adore this 😍 such a special piece! Congrats!

My new boy bought on the 1st of November.View attachment 2390906

Congrats on your new Boy!

Took a detour after a meeting and indulged in a few new boy toys :graucho: Their brother, a medium navy boy cube, will be joining them once I return home from my trip. Needless to say, I'm all about the boys lately! Thanks for allowing me to share!

Wow you are on a roll! Love the Boy cube! Congrats!

black patent wallet:graucho:
Gorgeous wallet; congrats. The brilliant collection is so very pretty.
Congrats on your stunning boy; can't wait to see the rest of your buys. Sounds like a very successful trip.

Congrats tutu!! Lovely bag!! What a long search!!
Thank you so much, Michelle.
View attachment 2391609

My vintage flap! This makes 4 :smile:
This still remains one of the most stunning vintage bags I've seen; congrats on your blue beauty.
A small addition to my collection! So dainty and well deserved!
Really pretty; congrats.
View attachment 2391904
Resisted for a while but finally gave in... My second boy. The bag is heavy but it's beautiful.
Congrats on your enchained boy; such a fabulous bag.