Attn: Hampstead PM Owners I need your help!

rica

Aug 11, 2006
I am debating:confused1: between the MM & PM for one reason only- I want it to fit over my shoulder. The size of the PM is perfect for me, the MM is a bit big but if it means it will fit over my shoulder then thats what I will get....BUT I really prefer the PM size.

Sooooo can you PM owners pls post pics of it over your shoulder along with your height..Pretty Pls! I am ordering this bag from the US so I cant try it on and i dont want the hassle of trying to return it. Thanks so much:heart:

im not an owner, but i tried on the PM and it fitted with ease over my shoulder. Im 5'4 and 8 1/4 stone, it looks great as well, hope this helps! x

I had one. It was too bulky for me. Yes, it fits over your shoulder, no problem. I am 5'6. It is a beautiful bag. The interior is so plush. The bottom is almost 7 inches wide. It stuck out quite a bit on me. I ended up buying the Damier speedy 25.

i have been wondering about this. I saw the PM and the GM in store the other day (the MMs were sold out). I really liked the style of the bag, and the PM was bigger than i thought it would be after seeing the pictures. I think the MM would be too big for me, i dont want a big bag. The PM seemed like the perfect size but i want to be able to wear it on my shoulder (i didnt try it on).

i could fit the PM on my shoulder..tightly...but too bulky

the MM was a great size...still a bit bulky on the bottom IMO..and its' really big!

Rica, I purchased the MM because I wanted a shoulder bag. The PM would have fit my needs better (size wise) but it didn't look or feel good on my shoulder. I'm 5'2" (140 lbs). I already own a Damier Speedy 30 so I decided that (although I am not a large bag person) the Hampstead MM was the right choice. Please note the MM is quite large. In my opinion, it is roomier than a Cabas Mezzo. I will try to post pics for you tonight.