Anyone else like Dinh Van jewellery?

He makes the interlocking handcuff jewelry that they sell fake versions of at the mall. I think I read somewhere that he is originally from Vietnam but started his career in France by designing for Cartier. A lot of his pieces are charms that are tied onto string/cords, similar to the Cartier style.

That is some incredible jewelry! There are no stores in my area that carry his designs but I'm going to check it out next time I'm in LA.

BagAngel, could you post a pic of the piece you own? Thanks for posting!

That is some incredible jewelry! There are no stores in my area that carry his designs but I'm going to check it out next time I'm in LA.

BagAngel, could you post a pic of the piece you own? Thanks for posting!
Will do Copa :smile: just in from a night out with friends so tomorrow ok? LOL

He used to work for Cartier and I think some of his stuff is lovely.

I have a Pi bracelet and quite love it. It's not the same design as the menotte but is also made of silver (on a silk cord) and still looks great after 18 months...hope this helps :smile:

dropbox.com/s/cq9r0wrua3t8iam/Photo%20Dec%2010%2C%2011%2048%2050%20PM.jpg

Just got my first piece in Paris. It was hard to decide between menottes bracelet or ring. I went with medium size white gold. I love it! They were very nice and gave me extra silk cord for different looks. Red, white, gray, and orange-red.