Saffiano Double Zip Tote Strap

Feb 27, 2008
Hello, I have finally received my first ever prada handbag in the Saffiano Double Zip Tote (BN 2274) in Tamaris. While I really love the bag, I found the strap a little bit too long (I am only 5'3 and it sits around the hip area)
I am considering punching an extra hole on the strap, but worried that there will be "excess" strap dangling. Does anyone have any advise on how to shorten the strap?

TIA!

Hello, I have finally received my first ever prada handbag in the Saffiano Double Zip Tote (BN 2274) in Tamaris. While I really love the bag, I found the strap a little bit too long (I am only 5'3 and it sits around the hip area)
I am considering punching an extra hole on the strap, but worried that there will be "excess" strap dangling. Does anyone have any advise on how to shorten the strap?

TIA!

Did you ever find out how to shorten the strap? I just bought mine and needed to shorten the strap too:smile:

I just bought 1801 in argilla, found the strap really long for my 5" height. The SA did add 2 more holes to the strap but i prefer to wear it at my waist length. Found the extra strap bit dangling really cumbersome haha! Gonna head back to store to get it shorten coz the SA said they can do it for free.

Hi, I bought the BN2274 online and am facing the same problem. Is punching extra holes the only solution? Can anyone share their measurement of the strap length's from shoulder to bag? Thanks in advance.

I just bought 1801 in argilla, found the strap really long for my 5" height. The SA did add 2 more holes to the strap but i prefer to wear it at my waist length. Found the extra strap bit dangling really cumbersome haha! Gonna head back to store to get it shorten coz the SA said they can do it for free.

I'm 5" too but i found the shortest setting on my 1801 to be okay. I considered putting in extra holes at one point and the SA said they could do it for me. Do you know if they send the strap elsewhere to be shortened?