CANADIANS: New Madison deletes arrive at your outlet yet?

RubyWoo

O.G.
Aug 29, 2012
I've been calling my "local" outlets and so far it doesn't seem that the new madisons have arrived yet. One lady told me that the bags I was looking for (cranberry phoebe, cranberry madeline) are still retail at the boutique even though I used an "F" in front of the style code.

So has anyone been able to score any of the new madelines at the outlet yet?

Awesome! I was just thinking of starting a thread.

None @ Balzac. Although The Bay has marked down some of the bags you mentioned by 25%...it was kind of an impressive selection at the downtown one, actually! But I didn't buy those bags with PCE so 25% off isn't quite enough (maybe when it's 40%??)

I've been calling my "local" outlets and so far it doesn't seem that the new madisons have arrived yet. One lady told me that the bags I was looking for (cranberry phoebe, cranberry madeline) are still retail at the boutique even though I used an "F" in front of the style code.

So has anyone been able to score any of the new madelines at the outlet yet?

I got that answer when I called a couple US stores last week. Needless to say, I was annoyed.
Also, I don't think any stores in Canada have received anything as of yet unfortunately.

I am on client track and I know a few others are too. I will post any updates in my outlet thread if I hear or see anything :smile:.

How does client track work? Would you mind explaining to me? Do you give them the style number, color and they call you if they get the bag in the outlet (the specific outlet you went to, not Canada-wide)?

CrossIron Mills in Balzac/Calgary had Madison Kimberley in cranberry last night. I believe they got a tiny shipment of new Madisons...thanks to a lovely PFer I will something to reveal tonight!

Other deletes I saw: champagne duffle, a bunch of Lindseys (?) in plain and exotic leather, mint Candace, a few Carries/Carolines (old style, don't remember much about them), Haleys, Saffiano totes (one was white with brown bottom, very cool), some UV colored items....

I spoke to someone at the Full Price store today .
They said that they are keeping all the deleted items in the back and are not sending them to the outlets and that they will be selling them on Boxing Day in their own store. This started with the last Madison deletes and will continue until the end of the year. They did this last year too.

They said that they are keeping all the deleted items in the back and are not sending them to the outlets and that they will be selling them on Boxing Day in their own store. This started with the last Madison deletes and will continue until the end of the year. They did this last year too.

This is good to know. Thank you for this information! And yes, I do remember they did this last year because I went to my coach store on boxing day and they had legacy bags/items on sale for 50% off! The selection was really good too!

Good to know...although there's definitely been a few stragglers at my outlet. I'll have to call my SA closer to Christmas and ask her what's up!

That makes sense since they did that the last few years. Okay .. good to know .. there is always tonnes of stuff left over during Boxing Week!

This is good to know. Thank you for this information! And yes, I do remember they did this last year because I went to my coach store on boxing day and they had legacy bags/items on sale for 50% off! The selection was really good too!
Really????!!
On boxing day Last year, I passed by FP Coach and saw huge line up and store was packed. I did not know why and I thought people got Christmas present money and trying to spend or something.
Good to know!I am going to FP on Boxing day this year! thanks for the info!

Something to be aware of though -- when you purchase anything from the Boxing Day / Week sales, it / they are FINAL SALE, so no returns allowed :sad:.