How do I get a Métis handle?

I don't own a métis nor do I want to but thinking about my non loved noe bb I think I'd love it if I were able to use a short handle like the métis has.

I've looked on ebay nothing on offer and I'm guessing LV would not sell a handle without the bag.

Any ideas ladies or gents?

I've actually was able to purchase a short strap, I think from a trevi or evora? for my Bloomsbury. I was lamenting to my SA how a short strap would make the Bloomsbury my ideal (for grab and go), and she went to the back and brought it out. I think they have a box of mismatched/leftover pieces, but she sold it to me for less than $100, and this was after I purchased my Bloomsbury.

I had a terrible time recently trying to purchase a shorter strap from LV to use on my old pochette. An SA told me I could order one of the longer straps that come with the NM pochettes for $135 but after an hour on the phone with LV, I wasn't able to...they said it was not for sale separately as it was a "spare part" and only available thru their repair dept. I could have purchased a cross body or even an original short pochette strap, but not the one with the longer drop (which to me is absurd as I really feel that they shouldn't limit what they sell). I ended up finding a beautiful pre-owned strap on ebay for about the same price. Good luck with your search and please keep us all posted on what you find!!

Great minds think alike!

I do have a Metis and only use the short vachetta strap on my noe to make it hand held....the bag looks so cute with the short handle

GL on your search, I hope you find it!!

You should be able to get one through the store. Call and ask for the repair department. Don't ask an SA as this is not their expertise! You can NOT order these through the 1-800 #, it has to be through the store. The store may not allow you to order over the phone unless you have purchased from them before. Good luck!

I've bought spare parts from my store and it has been quite easy. About a month ago I even asked for a clochette for "my alma" and the repair manager went to the back and gave it to me for free :shrugs:
Talk to the repair manager, tell her exactly what you need and she should be able to help you. :smile:
I have a mini noe especial edition (all vachetta) and it comes with a longer strap and I have to say that it is very handy! I also bought a longer strap (from eBay) to wear it cross body. Hope it helps :smile:

I've bought spare parts from my store and it has been quite easy. About a month ago I even asked for a clochette for "my alma" and the repair manager went to the back and gave it to me for free :shrugs:
Talk to the repair manager, tell her exactly what you need and she should be able to help you. :smile:
I have a mini noe especial edition (all vachetta) and it comes with a longer strap and I have to say that it is very handy! I also bought a longer strap (from eBay) to wear it cross body. Hope it helps :smile:

Did your clochette come with a padlock? I just ordered one for my Alma but was in a hurry and forgot to ask if I'll get a matching padlock. I'm assuming so because those keys would be useless without a lock but just wanted to make sure..

or you could purchase a short chain... i posted about after market chains and also the pochette clubhouse also talks about these chains. i bought a short thick chain for my bloomsbury to use instead of the strap. the stiffer strap would get in the way.