Waaahoooo!

FrogBubbles

toki keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2006
Some of you may have noticed that I have been very indecisive lately. I was pretty sure I wanted something cammo, but settling on it was driving me nuts. I wanted an angioletto, and I also wanted tan playground at the same time.... :confused1:

BUT! Look what I got! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LeSportsac-Toki...2QQihZ020QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:yahoo: :yahoo: My husband is laughing at me because I'm so excited...(oh yeah, and how much did they sell for originally? I need him to know how much he saved :graucho: )

I knew there'd have to be TPF people watching it, I just had to hope no one else wanted it!

Yay! Hehe, technically this is for our new camera. My baby is such a sucker. :biggrin:

Congrats! I was watching too, but I just ordered my cammo blk lot from SH and rationalized to myself that probably wouldn't use it that much.....I also didn't want to pay over 55..lol
But overall, even i think I went overboard this month and need to calm down.
I told lindsey I need to calm down and she laugh and said..yes..

Congrats! I was watching too, but I just ordered my cammo blk lot from SH and rationalized to myself that probably wouldn't use it that much.....I also didn't want to pay over 55..lol
But overall, even i think I went overboard this month and need to calm down.
I told lindsey I need to calm down and she laugh and said..yes..
I haven't gotten a bag since March, so I'm still allowed. :biggrin:

frogbubbles - if it makes you feel any better i paid more than you did for yours and the pattern placement isn't that great. i just wanted an angioletto to see if i liked the style (and i do!) so now will be sad that it is probably the only one i'll ever get because they rarely go on ebay. :sad:

how does the portatelefono compare in size to it? i was wondering if i could sub one for the other.

how does the portatelefono compare in size to it? i was wondering if i could sub one for the other.

They are the same size.

The difference is the angioletta opens on the side, the portatelefono on the top. The angioletta has CC pockets inside, the portatelefono has a mesh pocket on the outside.

Both have wrist straps, the portatelefono also has a belt strap.