Paypal issues

Jul 16, 2012
Hi I brought something off eBay a few days and paid via pp with my debit card. My payment has cleared through my bank and the seller has shipped my parcel , however on eBay it says my payment is pending but on my pp account it says completed ?? Anyone have any clues at all ! I don't want the seller to come back and say my payment hasn't cleared when it says on my bank statement and my pp that it has 😩

There's nothing to worry about. If she file for non-payment, you only need to submit proof of the PayPal transaction to prove otherwise.

Hi I brought something off eBay a few days and paid via pp with my debit card. My payment has cleared through my bank and the seller has shipped my parcel , however on eBay it says my payment is pending but on my pp account it says completed ?? Anyone have any clues at all ! I don't want the seller to come back and say my payment hasn't cleared when it says on my bank statement and my pp that it has 😩

This is nothing to worry about, the seller received the payment in her account and she shipped the item accordingly. All is good. Sometimes I think eBay's item statuses take a little while to catch up to fact, on the buyer end.