Help me choose every day ring!

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
I want to choose a ring around end of December or early January when I apply for graduation. I'm not buying a school ring since I really don't think I will end up wearing it if I do buy one, and they are too expensive to purchase something that will never be worn. Instead I'm going Tiffany. I don't own anything from Tiffany so far and would like this to be my first piece! I've currently got four rings saved on the website that I want to check out in person hopefully tomorrow, but I still have no idea which one to get! It will be a left hand middle finger ring, and would be worn every day.
My choices:
Paloma Picasso olive leaf band ring in SS $275
Paloma's Venezia Goldoni Quadruplo ring in SS $275
Paloma's Zellige Ring in SS $330
Tiffany Locks Ring in SS with Diamonds narrow $415

I need help deciding! I'm 24 and more into vintage than modern and these are the four I am really drawn to! Of course I can't buy them all since I'm not someone that really switches up my jewellery that often and I know having multiple rings for the same finger won't be worn. I already have older ring that I wear on my right hand that I have worn for ages. I want to just buy one good piece that I can add to my daily jewellery.

Also, is there anything on this list that might be discontinued soon? I'm thinking I may just purchase early and put it away until I graduate instead of taking a chance on them still being around in a few months. Also, any price increases in the near future that I should think about purchasing before??

I want to choose a ring around end of December or early January when I apply for graduation. I'm not buying a school ring since I really don't think I will end up wearing it if I do buy one, and they are too expensive to purchase something that will never be worn. Instead I'm going Tiffany. I don't own anything from Tiffany so far and would like this to be my first piece! I've currently got four rings saved on the website that I want to check out in person hopefully tomorrow, but I still have no idea which one to get! It will be a left hand middle finger ring, and would be worn every day.
My choices:
Paloma Picasso olive leaf band ring in SS $275
Paloma's Venezia Goldoni Quadruplo ring in SS $275
Paloma's Zellige Ring in SS $330
Tiffany Locks Ring in SS with Diamonds narrow $415

I need help deciding! I'm 24 and more into vintage than modern and these are the four I am really drawn to! Of course I can't buy them all since I'm not someone that really switches up my jewellery that often and I know having multiple rings for the same finger won't be worn. I already have older ring that I wear on my right hand that I have worn for ages. I want to just buy one good piece that I can add to my daily jewellery.

Also, is there anything on this list that might be discontinued soon? I'm thinking I may just purchase early and put it away until I graduate instead of taking a chance on them still being around in a few months. Also, any price increases in the near future that I should think about purchasing before??

Personally I'd go with the Paloma Picasso olive leaf band ring. I think it's timeless and classic.

Personally I'd go with the Paloma Picasso olive leaf band ring. I think it's timeless and classic.

Thanks! I'm definitely looking for something that I will be able to wear for years without outgrowing it.
Does anyone here have this particular ring and can comment on how comfortable it is to wear every day? I've read on a couple of other sites that people say it's a just for show kind of ring and that if you plan on using our hands or moving your fingers it's not comfortable because the leaves poke you...The thinner band is out of the question because I want a bit more substantial looking piece since all of my other jewellery is fairly small and thin.

Okay so I went and tried on the rings...I know everyone is saying olive branch but I just didn't love it as much as I thought when I saw it in person. I definitely like the gold version better, but that's a bit out of the spending price range I have for this gift. The lock ring, while nice, just seems too plain and too close to a wedding band look for me to want it for my left hand...unless of course I eventually get it as an actual wedding band which I think would be a cool idea! We couldn't find the medallion ring in the store (is it discontinued???) so I never got to try it on. The one I liked best was the Paloma Goldoni ring! They didn't have my size though so I would have to order it unless they get more in before the Christmas shopping season starts. I'm now heavily leaning towards that piece...

My vote goes for the Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Band Ring. It's classic and elegant, yet still appropriate for every day wear. I have the necklace in gold, and really love it. The whole collection puts sort of a new twist on classic designs, which to me is really appealing.

ETA: just saw your previous post about not liking the Olive Leaf ring in person. If that's the case, just go with whatever makes your heart sing - you'll know it when you see it! Good luck deciding!

My vote goes for the Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Band Ring. It's classic and elegant, yet still appropriate for every day wear. I have the necklace in gold, and really love it. The whole collection puts sort of a new twist on classic designs, which to me is really appealing.

ETA: just saw your previous post about not liking the Olive Leaf ring in person. If that's the case, just go with whatever makes your heart sing - you'll know it when you see it! Good luck deciding!

Thanks :smile: I'm really really leaning towards the Paloma Goldoni...I wish they had of had the medallion one when I was there to try too, but I honestly think I may be bringing the Paloma Goldoni home with me next time I go!