Need help shipping item to dubai

stylin76

PARIS S.
Jul 31, 2012
I have a buyer who wants to buy my shoes from Dubai , but im really nervous, but she gave me a Florida address that goes to Florida and from there it ships to Dubai. So has anyone done this ? she has an awesome perfect feedback , but I'm just really confused.

I have a buyer who wants to buy my shoes from Dubai , but im really nervous, but she gave me a Florida address that goes to Florida and from there it ships to Dubai. So has anyone done this ? she has an awesome perfect feedback , but I'm just really confused.

Is her FL address appears as a ship to address in the paypal payment transaction? IIf so, it is perfectly safe to ship. If the payment is over $250, ship with signature required, if under, delivery confirmation is enough.

Is her FL address appears as a ship to address in the paypal payment transaction? IIf so, it is perfectly safe to ship. If the payment is over $250, ship with signature required, if under, delivery confirmation is enough.

ok, who would sign for the shipment if she lives in Dubai? would it matter or not im just really nervous.

ok, who would sign for the shipment if she lives in Dubai? would it matter or not im just really nervous.

Anyone can sign. As long as the item is signed for at the address that was provided as ship to address. seller protection will apply. It does not have the requirement that only the buyer can sign for it.

Anyone can sign. As long as the item is signed for at the address that was provided as ship to address. seller protection will apply. It does not have the requirement that only the buyer can sign for it.

ok because paypal does not show the FL address only the Dubai I just have a bad feeling

I don't think you can add other addresses outside of your home country any longer.....

I tried a few months back and it will only allow me to list my Swedish address.....

Then when I buy something on ebay that I want shipped to my USA address
the address is changed and shows when I pay as my USA address......

Look at the address on the Payment that you received from ebay......

Paypal USED to allow us to list other addresses in other countries......
this is no longer possible.....

ok because paypal does not show the FL address only the Dubai I just have a bad feeling

If you ship to the Florida address, you are actually safer than if you ship inside
the USA or overseas......

When buyers use shipping forwarding companies we lose our Buyer Protection....
We can NOT claim SNAD....... and if it arrives to the FL address just fine...
BUT, not the Dubai address, then she also can not claim INR.....

If you ship to the Florida address, you are actually safer than if you ship inside

It is safe to ship anywhere as long as you follow all the rules for the seller protection. Do not ship to an address that is not in the paypal account.

It is safe to ship anywhere as long as you follow all the rules for the seller protection. Do not ship to an address that is not in the paypal account.

OK.... I just checked this to make sure....

I am TOTALLY unable to add an additional address to my paypal
that is outside of Sweden.....

NOW... here is the ODD Part.....

I signed up for a UK shipping forwarding company and bought an item, had it shipped inside the UK... then they forwarded the package to me....

ODDLY..... that UK address was added to my Paypal...... even tho I did not add it....
It was aded when I made a purchase from the UK company and I used a UK address .......

NOW... yesterday..... I made a purchase off ebay to have shipped to my
USA address..... that payment receipt has my USA address on it.....
and NOW I only have to change it via Ebay.... where as I use to have to change it via Paypal....... So, now I only have to tell ebay where I want it shipped......

BUT... if I bought from you, and you checked my Paypal address it would give you my Swedish one......

We are no longer allowed to add new overseas addresses to our Paypal accounts....

We USE to be able to.... BUT, no longer...... I think that is REALLY odd.......

What does the payment receipt say that came from the actual PAYMENT
from Paypal ?????

I think that MIGHT give a better idea.....

I could always ask my seller from yesterday if she see's my Swedish address or my USA address......

ok she said it arrived safe and signed for at the FL address SO WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, this is seriously giving me a headache lol

ok she said it arrived safe and signed for at the FL address SO WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, this is seriously giving me a headache lol

OK. I am confused. In your original post it sounded like the purchase just happened and that the buyer wanted you to ship to Florida. Now, you are saying that it was a done deal.
I really hope that your buyer does not claim non-receipt through Paypal, because if she does and if the FL address was not in her Paypal account, you will lose, regardless if it was signed for and even if you have messages from the buyer saying that she received it.

May I ask.... the receipt you got from Paypal when your buyer paid, what is the
address on that actual emailed receipt?????

Is it the Florida or Dubai address?????

and where did you get the Florida Address????

was it on the Paypal email you got that said OK to ship?????

Last edited: