Went for Phoebe and came home with....

CeeBe

Oct 25, 2012
I called one of my outlets last week looking for a dark plume phoebe. They didn't have any but they had cranberry. I asked them to hold it for me and I headed out there.
Well, they had just received shipment of new deleted madison and I was in heaven. I had four or five bags on my arms trying to decide along with accessories.
I decided cranberry phoebe was too close in colour to magenta isabelle which I already have. I had narrowed it down to 2 choices.... And I couldn't decide. So.... They both came home with me!!! :biggrin:
Madison north/south twisted satchel
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383270551.650533.jpg

And Madison north/south lizard embossed satchel.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383270570.936089.jpg

And then...... Today.... Omg omg. Went to check out my outlet again. Some new stuff was out. But not newly deleted stuff. It was a lot of older stuff that's been around for a couple months at least. I was checking out the suntan woven lily and talking to my SA and she says that there's a Caroline on clearance. I think I almost blacked out! The store was rearranged a bit so I was on the other side. I ran over to find it. Even though it was raining outside today, it was like the clouds parted and the sun came shining down At that moment. I know I know I being dramatic. Lol. But dang, that just made my day!!!

Woven mushroom Caroline. All mine!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383271451.867889.jpg

(Wish I could take awesome pics like some of you gals...my skills are lacking there)

Omg!!! Congrats!!! Your other bags are awesome but to stumble upon a woven Caroline is just way cool!!! Twins!!!

Thank you! It was WAY cool! :biggrin:

Great scores, congrats!

Thank you!

I'd be hyperventilating if I saw that bag! Wonderful find.

Thank god the store was pretty much empty because I would have knocked someone down! All I really heard was Caroline. Clearance. Done!

Fantastic bags! I love the lizard!

Thank you! I love the lizard and the hardware on this bag.

Congrats!! How exciting to find a Caroline on clearance!!

Made my day! Thank you!
Wow!!!!
I love ALL of them!
Congrats.

Thanks!

Beautiful! <Mod pics?? Maybe Phoebe for a holiday gift??!

I'll do a mod pic another day. And I still want phoebe eventually. :smile:
All 3 are gorgeous bags! :yes: That's my favorite Caroline of them all. Congrats!

Thank you!
Congrats!! I have been drooling over SandraElle's Mushroom Caroline, so had I stumbles across one, I would have surely fainted. Lol!

She takes the best pics right?! I nearly fainted myself lol. Thanks!

Congratulations! Sometimes I just can't believe my luck at the Outlet. Looks like you had one of those trips. Enjoy!

It was actually three trips, two different outlets lol. But yes, sometimes I can't believe my luck either. :smile:
Wow - what GREAT scores! Congrats on everything, but I have to say that I absolutely LOVE the N/S lizard satchel! Enjoy your new lovelies! :smile:

That N/S is pretty amazing! :smile: Thank you!
Wow- they're all gorgeous! Enjoy! So exciting :smile:

Thank you!