Need Advice!!

JCMB

Jul 9, 2013
Hello ladies,
I'm in desperate need of advice!
It was my birthday the 26th of october and i was going t get a Cerf tote for my birthday. Well my party and trip to the Chanel boutique were both canceled as i have a muscle rupture. You can imagine i was quite disapointed. To cheer me up my BF got me a lovely pair of Sergio Rossi boots, wich i love, buy i'm not quite shure if they will go with the Cerf, as the studs on the boots are more like a bronze/copper instead of gold... So ladies, i could really use your input! TIA!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383223250.669681.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383223263.475823.jpg

The boots are great!! i'm sure they'll look lovely with your bag, in my opinion they look gold from afar. You could always wear some gold jewelry to bring out the gold in the bag more. People probably won't even notice that boots are bronze-y up close. I think it'll look great!! :smile:

The boots are great!! i'm sure they'll look lovely with your bag, in my opinion they look gold from afar. You could always wear some gold jewelry to bring out the gold in the bag more. People probably won't even notice that boots are bronze-y up close. I think it'll look great!! :smile:

Thanks little miss Coco, they indeed look gold from afar, i'm just being a bit of a fusspot. I did find another pair of boots, these are by Dolce Gabanna and making me doubt even more...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383227877.366307.jpg

I think the hardware on your boots are subtle enough that it won't contradict the hardware on your cerf tote.

Hope you get better soon! And happy belated birthday!

Thanks little miss Coco, they indeed look gold from afar, i'm just being a bit of a fusspot. I did find another pair of boots, these are by Dolce Gabanna and making me doubt even more...View attachment 2383800

I think the hardware on your boots are subtle enough that it won't contradict the hardware on your cerf tote.

I agree!!! If it bothers (i'm a fusspot too so i get it haha) you that much get the dolce's and wear them with the bag, odds are, people will probably notice you gorgeous bag more than your shoes. At least I would. :smile:

I agree!!! If it bothers (i'm a fusspot too so i get it haha) you that much get the dolce's and wear them with the bag, odds are, people will probably notice you gorgeous bag more than your shoes. At least I would. :smile:

Thank you both very much ladies!
I decided to go and try on the Dolce's tomorrow ( I have only seen them online) and hope it will make my decision easier. Thanks again!

Thank you both very much ladies!
I decided to go and try on the Dolce's tomorrow ( I have only seen them online) and hope it will make my decision easier. Thanks again!
Best of luck! I think both shoes are beautiful, although I admit the Dolce's are a little sexier?

Both boots are gorgeous. The Dolce boots are more elegant IMO, and the Sergio Rossi boots are perfect for a more casual and fun look. Can you keep both?

Keep the boots your boyfriend bought you for a couple of reasons...one, he gave them to you- and two, they look fabulous! I have a Balenciaga bag with similar hardware and it works with everything- gold, silver, bronze.. so I think the boots will do the same thing-- and your boyfriend will be happy he gave you a gift that isn't going back. Happy Birthday too!

Best of luck! I think both shoes are beautiful, although I admit the Dolce's are a little sexier?

Both boots are gorgeous. The Dolce boots are more elegant IMO, and the Sergio Rossi boots are perfect for a more casual and fun look. Can you keep both?

Keep the boots your boyfriend bought you for a couple of reasons...one, he gave them to you- and two, they look fabulous! I have a Balenciaga bag with similar hardware and it works with everything- gold, silver, bronze.. so I think the boots will do the same thing-- and your boyfriend will be happy he gave you a gift that isn't going back. Happy Birthday too!

Hello ladies, first of all, thank u very much for giving advice and sharing your opinions. Really appreciate it!
So like i said, yesterday i went to try on the Dolce's and i decided to go with them. Unfortunatly i can't keep them both, i like both equally, but like Nico and Chanbal said, the Dolce's are just a bit more elegant and sexy and i think they will look better with the Cerf tote! My BF went with me to the store and didn't mind exchanging his gift.
So ladies thanks again and here are some pics! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383400252.429979.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383400267.212956.jpg