Purse Organizer for Speedy 30

Yoona421- I do...I just purchased a speedy 35 and the handles haven't darkened yet. Im kinda paranoid about getting them dirty so I purchased some zipper ones. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371102111.801138.jpg. It woks pretty well for now, but I may get the ones that also cover the base of the handles, where they attach to the purse itself...

I ordered a organizer from hippiegal and if you want shape and structure this is definitely for you. It is top quality and fits like a glove. I realized it was too structured for me. I like a bit of a slouch. I just ordered a purse to go in jumbo for my speedy 30 because it was the least structured one I could find that offers organizations. It doesn't seem as boxy and stiff as others. I will let you know after I try it out. It really depends on what you are looking for.
Hi how are you liking the purse to go for your speedy? I'm looking for an organizer that still allows the bag to sag a bit. I don't want too much structure.

Thanks for all of the great information about purse organizers....I just bought my first LV - a Speedy 30, so I haven't really used it yet....I like the idea of something that keeps its shape, plus allows for things to be organized....has anyone had any issues with the ones that comes from overseas? Just curious....thanks again for the valuable information - this site is great!

I know that there are tons of posts about purse organizers, but I'm looking for one that is not structured. With a cloth bottom so I will still get the sag. I have the pimpmyspeedy currently, but it makes it so structured. Any suggestions or photos would be appreciated :smile:

I also could not find the one I liked, the bag looked too structured. I am using a size large of purse to go for now. It is small, but fits a lot of little items and a full size wallet, and there is room around for other things. It is not perfect, but I like that it provides some organization without adding the bulkiness.

I've never used one myself, but maybe check out the Purseket. I've seen them mentioned here and they do not have bottoms.

http://www.purseket.com/purse-organizer

Here's a pic from Google:
PURSEKET+LV+SPEEDY.JPG

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160548.796764.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160570.913940.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383160600.925700.jpg

I use Samorga inserts for my bags. These are awesome. They are handmade and lightweight. I customized mine with a lot of compartments to hold baby stuff. Mine also has a slot in the middle that comes loose and can be taken out. They are fantastic :smile:

View attachment 2383001View attachment 2383003View attachment 2383004

I use Samorga inserts for my bags. These are awesome. They are handmade and lightweight. I customized mine with a lot of compartments to hold baby stuff. Mine also has a slot in the middle that comes loose and can be taken out. They are fantastic :smile:

Do those Samorga inserts hold things steadily? Like.. if I had my wallet, keys and sunglasses assigned to some of the pockets, could I assign some of my jewelry pieces to other pockets without worry that they will get jostled or crushed?

Do those Samorga inserts hold things steadily? Like.. if I had my wallet, keys and sunglasses assigned to some of the pockets, could I assign some of my jewelry pieces to other pockets without worry that they will get jostled or crushed?

I have a few Samorga ones :smile: they hold very steady, are of excellent quality and very very well stitching. Far superior to my purse-to-go ones i just chucked them all out cos i got these samorga ones. the thing about these is that you can actually make pocket sizes you NEED instead of pre existing ones u don't need. she can make ipad slots, ipad-mini slots, baby bottles, etc etc to the sides if you need them to keep them in place.. Just email her the measurements, and poof,! amazing!