Red switch: Another PST or a WOC?

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I'm thinking of letting my red vintage flap go. I hardly use it and feel I should get something I would use daily.

Thinking of either the 14C red PST or the 14C red WOC or 14C brilliant WOC.

I already have two PSTs, black and beige.
I also have a 12P red half moon WOC with silver hw (12P is burgundy-ish).

I love love love the half moon WOC - it's a great daily bag for me.

I love the versatility of the WOC but am concerned that the regular WOC fits less than the half moon?

Should I get another PST, or go for WOC for diversity.

If WOC, should I go for the brilliant patent red, or just caviar red?

Or maybe I should wait for a red half moon to come out later?

Thanks!

I think PST is more useful! Since you already have woc and pst, why don't you add few hundreds for GST in red instead. It's gorgeous!!! It comes in red with gold hardware!!! So yummy!!!

I think PST is more useful! Since you already have woc and pst, why don't you add few hundreds for GST in red instead. It's gorgeous!!! It comes in red with gold hardware!!! So yummy!!!

Thanks! If the bag is too big, I tend not to use it. I've tried the GST and always it too big on my frame which is why I went the PST route. I do like the GST though :smile:

i think you have the answer. you love the PST and the half moon WOC. i suggest to stay true to your preferences. if you are in love with 14c red and you can get it in a PST then go for it dear. another red in half moon WOC will surely come later. buy PST now and get another half moon WOC later when it comes in a red that you love. good luck and have fun!

i think you have the answer. you love the PST and the half moon WOC. i suggest to stay true to your preferences. if you are in love with 14c red and you can get it in a PST then go for it dear. another red in half moon WOC will surely come later. buy PST now and get another half moon WOC later when it comes in a red that you love. good luck and have fun!

Thanks! Now I am thinking about the 14C mini flap. If I were to replace my red vintage flap, I'm thinking the mini one would be better because I would still have the classic shape in my collection. Mini is more than PST or WOC though.

Thanks! Now I am thinking about the 14C mini flap. If I were to replace my red vintage flap, I'm thinking the mini one would be better because I would still have the classic shape in my collection. Mini is more than PST or WOC though.

I'd get the mini. Let you've said, it has the classic turn knob and flap design. It's more expensive, but it'll retain its value better.

I have the 14c red caviar woc and love it! I considered the mini but the reds are slightly different...the red mini has a slight orange undertone compared to the woc. My SA thought it was the lighting but he checked the tags and the color codes were different. I liked the color of red woc more so that's what I went with.

If you love the capacity of the half moon then the woc may not be for you since it doesn't fit as much. The red mini is a nice bright shade of red that will really make your outfit pop. You should decide if this is the shade of red you want! I hope to be wrong but it seems like the red mini is already hard to come by now! It's only 200 bucks more than the PST and it would add more variety to your collection!