Unexpected awesome deals!

Hello lovely ladies!

I was pleasantly surprised by these awesome deals and finds on clearance....A wonderful SA told me that they were available when I called the store on Saturday. Here is what I got:smile:

1. Large gathered sophia in bone- I had wanted a large gathered sophia for a while....I realized I wanted one when they were no longer available so I'm glad I finally got one, 174 plus tax. yay!!! :biggrin:

2. Baby bag for $87 plus tax (steal of a deal).

3. Legacy Hailey in cognac- Such a beauty for an amazing price! $99 plus tax.

(I googled the pictures so they are not mine- they are borrowed).

Attachments

• Coach-Madison-Gathered-Leather-Large-Sophia-Satchel---Bone-15947_217_1.jpg
    Coach-Madison-Gathered-Leather-Large-Sophia-Satchel---Bone-15947_217_1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 898
  • 19910_a3.jpg
    19910_a3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 889
  • image-24622jpg.jpg
    image-24622jpg.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 998
Awesome finds! Love that Sophia! Glad you found a baby bag for a great deal. I'm going to wait for the Saffiano baby bag to go to the outlets. Congrats on your goodies!😀

Awesome finds! Love that Sophia! Glad you found a baby bag for a great deal. I'm going to wait for the Saffiano baby bag to go to the outlets. Congrats on your goodies!��

Thank you! Yes, the baby bag was an excellent deal. Very light weight. Hopefully you get your saf baby bag at the outlet:smile:

Gorgeous finds at amazing prices! Congrats! :smile:
Thank you!
Great finds! Congrats!
Thanks!
Congrats! Can't wait to se IRL pictures or some mod shots of each. :smile:
Thanks, hopefully I get a chance to take actual pics!
Good for you! Enjoy!
Thank you!
Wow! Awesome finds! Love the Cognac Haley, can't believe it was so cheap. And the Sophia is just beautiful. Enjoy!
Thank you! Yes, I couldn't believe the price myself!

Great prices...I didn't even know Sophia was still around. Congrats!

Thanks! I thougth I would never see a large sophia at the outlet, but apparently they got a few in the shipment so I lucked out! I love the size of the large sophia. I was not happy when the large sophia was replaced with the lindsey (I prefer the large sophia) over lindsey.