ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Just recently engaged. I think my bf did a pretty good job on choosing the right ring for me. :amuse:

lpf3mJD.jpg

FqMSczi.jpg
Your ring is beautiful. I love asschers. What is the carat size?

My ring is probably the most modest in the whole thread carat-wise, but it's the prettiest thing on Earth to me.

Me and my fiancee are from Europe and people here don't usually share the tradition of solitaire engagement rings, yet he knew I am a huge Tiffany fan... so for our engagement, during our trip to US he took me to Miami Tiffany store and let me pick the diamond ring I love the most.
I decided to go with single-diamond Atlas Ring in white gold, because it's classy and suits my student lifestyle the most. The diamond is SO sparkly, I can't help but stare at it all the time :biggrin::cloud9::tender:

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• atlas.jpg
    atlas.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3,620
My ring is probably the most modest in the whole thread carat-wise, but it's the prettiest thing on Earth to me.

Me and my fiancee are from Europe and people here don't usually share the tradition of solitaire engagement rings, yet he knew I am a huge Tiffany fan... so for our engagement, during our trip to US he took me to Miami Tiffany store and let me pick the diamond ring I love the most.
I decided to go with single-diamond Atlas Ring in white gold, because it's classy and suits my student lifestyle the most. The diamond is SO sparkly, I can't help but stare at it all the time :biggrin::cloud9::tender:

Congratulations! Love your ring! I think it will look stunning with a thin diamond eternity band.

Ooh that is sparkly. Nice pic :biggrin:

Love all the rings you have!

It's gorgeous and you are a very lucky woman

Engaged last Apr with the Tiffany & Co. round brilliant with channel set band.
Got married last Dec with the Cartier trinity solitaire (now known as 3-gold).
Recently just gotten a Tiffany & Co. Soleste for 1 year wedding anniversary.
Thanks for letting me share =)

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3,232
What is the carat in your Soleste, if you don't mind me asking?
Oh I forgot to include the specs �� channel set brilliant center stone is 1.24 G vs1, Cartier trinity solitaire is 0.28 D vvs1 & soleste centre stone is 1.23 F vs2.

My channel set centre stone carat weight coincides with my birthday, cartier's wedding band coincides with the (Chinese) age I got married & soleste's coincides with my wedding date ��

Oh I forgot to include the specs í*½í¸ channel set brilliant center stone is 1.24 G vs1, Cartier trinity solitaire is 0.28 D vvs1 & soleste centre stone is 1.23 F vs2.

My channel set centre stone carat weight coincides with my birthday, cartier's wedding band coincides with the (Chinese) age I got married & soleste's coincides with my wedding date í*½í¸Š

Wow love the meaning behind :smile: so cool and special. Easy to remember as well.

Gosh I wish I can have a stone match my birthday. Let's just say that will be way too heavy for me to carry around. Haha

I love all three but the Cartier piece is spectacular. It sparkles crazy and I couldn't believe it'a a .28!!

Wow love the meaning behind :smile: so cool and special. Easy to remember as well.

Gosh I wish I can have a stone match my birthday. Let's just say that will be way too heavy for me to carry around. Haha

I love all three but the Cartier piece is spectacular. It sparkles crazy and I couldn't believe it'a a .28!!

Thanks! I love how my stones' weights carry some meaning personally too :smile: I guess I'm lucky to be born in January & wedded in dec :smile: