Need your input! Damier Sauvage Impala

BrodiesLVMama

What are you waiting for?
Jun 3, 2006
I have been on a Speedy craze and bought the Gold Dentelle then a Silver Miroir. I've been searching for more from my list when I saw this bag, haven't been able to get it out of my head for a week. What do you all think? I think I want something different ...yes or no?
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-VUITTON-DA...ryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Does anyone know anything about this line? I know absolutely nothing about it...anything?

I saw it in person, The Wynn in Vegas had one late last year, it is very pretty & larger than I expected. The sauvage bags are a slightly different shade than regular damier, the lighter color is a warmer tone. Very pretty, I hope you get it.

i quite like the sauvage. I dont have anything from the range but i have a conte de fees musette which uses some of the sauvage calf skin on it. Its really nice seeing damier print of the fur, how precise every square is printed. I think it may be quite delicate, i have seen some on ebay in the past suffering hairloss, prehaps not an everyday bag. I do like patting the fur on mine though :P

I like this line esp. Sauvage Lionne but be carefull with hair lost! This line easily tp get hair lost. I ever saw someone with much hair lost and her poor Lionne looks like bald little tiger...

I love the Damier Sauvage line- I remember when the bag and shoes were in the stores (good lord were the shoes incredible!). It is a gorgeous bag- and if you are absolutely in love with it, then buy it. But, if you could live without it- I'd say hold off. They're asking $699, but this bag retailed for about $450 when it was in the stores. Also, these Sauvage bags pop up on Ebay and Let-trade now and then. I can't help thinking that for $699 you could get a brand new Speedy from the store/Elux or have almost enough for a BH or Saleya. Good luck with your decision!